Live Fire-Can't wait any longer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TR3S, Jul 20, 2009.

1. TR3S

TR3S Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Student
    Florida
    Am i the only one who has been waiting day in and day out for this Upcoming shooter? Has anyone heard any new information? Just wondering?

2. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    You will know its coming when ngmoco begin to really push it. ;)

3. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    of course theres people waiting just like you. JUST WAIT FOR IT! this game isnt your life or anything. And if it is i feel sry for you. all you can do is wait. i didnt hear anything new from them.

4. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    I'm sure once they stick with a name, it will come. I just hope it's release is before Christmas.

5. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    #5 Squirt Reynolds, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    First Minigore, now this? We don't need another "I can't wait for this" and "I think it's coming out tonight" thread.

Dude, i'm really looking forward to Livefire (or whatever) too, but there's already a thread on this game.

Why don't you just wait, and try to stop obcessing about an IPHONE GAME. Besides, being able to play Livefire, or Minigore, or WHATEVER, isn't gonna make the world a better place.

Plus, what if (god forbid) the game sucks? (GASP!!)

6. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    "Can't wait any longer"...

What are you going to do if it doesn't come? I think then we'll know you're serious. :p

But, yeah, we don't need more of these threads cluttering the forum...please.

7. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Just be patient dammit. Pretend you never heard of it or know it exists, that's what I do.

8. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    This is Bat being polite :eek:

9. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    #9 CaseyLay, Jul 21, 2009
    Since when has a solid online FPS sucked?

OR how about we realize that a long a game takes to come out, the better, smoother, and more perfected it will be?? It's like with I Love Katamari and Crystal Defenders. Games that were rushed out quickly to meet consumer demands, and had too many problems to be good. But later on, they were updated and became the great games they are today. It just goes to show you that there's more to game developing than people just saying "I WANT IT NOW!" and the dev/publisher publishing a perfect, awesome game within the snap of a finger.

10. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Dude chill out. If you don't want to read the threads, don't. No one is forcing you to read this website.

11. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    #11 Squirt Reynolds, Jul 21, 2009
    First of all, no one really knows how "solid" this game will be. Don't get me wrong, i hope it's awesome. I was just making a point about not getting your hopes TOO high, cuz there's a POSSIBILITY the game might not be that great.

I am chill man. It's not like i'm pissed or anything, it's just that the TA Forums have enough of these meaningless "I can't wait" threads. I understand people "can't wait any longer", but there's no need to start a new thread based on that. I'm highly anticipating the release of iMech, but i'm not gonna start a whole new thread on it.

Besides, I don't think he's the only one waiting for this game.

12. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Don't worry bro. I'm definitely with you. I've waited for this for quite a while. Hurry ngmofo! :)

13. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    As I said before, when they wait longer to release games, it means they are taking their sweet time to polish it as well as they can. And besides, it looks great already. http://fps.ngmoco.com/#