★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dekovir, Inc.
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 61.7 MB
  • Version: 1.47
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: PixWords - the new wonderfully interesting word puzzle challenge!

20 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Korean, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Polish, Greek, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian

Each word is a crossword puzzle hidden in a picture. Can you solve all the words?
Upon solving one word, you open another letter, gradually unravelling the entire puzzle.

Features:

Free game
Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Simple rules
More than 500 levels
Hundreds of words and pictures
Choice of 20 languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, French, etc.
Terrific way to improve your vocabulary!
05-24-2013, 06:04 AM
This game could get pretty difficult if they don't spell words correctly.

Screenshot #4 appears to show you flowering plant that they want you to believe is a lily, or better yet lilies, since there are technically several flowers in the picture. And yet, the puzzle looks like it's telling you to spell it L-I-L-L-Y. However, that is not a lily in the picture. Lol

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

Last edited by CzarCastic; 05-24-2013 at 06:07 AM.
05-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Screenshot #4 appears to show you flowering plant that they want you to believe is a lily, or better yet lilies, since there are technically several flowers in the picture. And yet, the puzzle looks like it's telling you to spell it L-I-L-L-Y. However, that is not a lily in the picture. Lol
I think that's a lilac
05-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouffleCheck View Post
I think that's a lilac
Yes, it's LILAC