Universal Sky Tourist - (by Alexander Lading) [Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Cool game, it is a lot of fun.

2. scamper

scamper New Member

Sep 16, 2013
    UI designer
    California
    Level 8: one-way doors?

I think there's some crucial game dynamic I'm missing. Specifically on level 8.

At one point there are two one-way doors that lead to two parallel areas separated by vegetation. At the top of these areas is a fancy door that apparently has to be unblocked from both sides in order to swing freely, thus allowing passage.

My dumb question of the night: how can I unblock the door from both sides when the only entry points are one-way doors? I'm not going to admit that I ragequit after spending way too long at that block pointÂ… but I just can't wrap my head around this enigma. I can go up the right or the left, but not both, and choosing either leaves me permanently trapped.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing. </derp>

3. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    This section involves a simple maneuver crucial to some puzzles you'll encounter later in the game (and now). Those single-paddle doors can be flipped upwards and leaned up against stationary objects, thus not falling back down and trapping you.

4. 3leggedegg

3leggedegg Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Sky Tourist Case :)

Hello again everyone. We are happy to hear you all enjoyed the recent update to Sky Tourist as well as the free weekend that just past! There was a good amount of downloads and many more people playing our game, which makes us happy :)

We also wanted to share a little fun item we have been working on with partners over at casebomb. The Sky Tourist iPhone case! It seemed like a fun way to help promote the game and provide an accessory for our biggest fans :)

[​IMG]

Check it out here: http://www.casebomb.com/r/sky-tourist

When there are more updates, we will be sure to let you all know!

5. candycow

candycow Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Can anyone give me a hint for plumia level 21? I figured out how to get the crystal, but I can't get the cubelet right beside the shooter. Thanks!

6. V for Viennetta

V for Viennetta Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 9, 2013
    Male
    near the door
    I know this is an old thread, but I used to have this on my old iPad which has since 'bought the farm'. I've tried get this from the UK AppStore to play on my iPad Air in the last couple of days only to find it's no longer available to us Brits, tho' it is still on the USA AppStore... On the off chance that the devs may check on apps' old threads, is there any chance of this being reinstated on the UK AppStore please? It's such a novel game!

7. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Sky Tourist is no longer on the U.S. App Store either. However, the follow up game Sky Tourist Blitz Trip is available. Hopefully it available on your App Store too.