★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-08-2018, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebgo View Post
So, basically, 57 out of 77 (74.03%) people are willing to pay for a new good quality game and also get the chance to keep the original version they've grown fond of.

I haven't submitted any Google form, but still, let's unofficially make those statistics 58 out of 78 (74.36%) ... ha!

I think this is the first time that I, sebgo, have seen this happen... and I bet the idea is already fluttering around their heads 😬

This is kinda thrilling 😂

This is the real game! xD
Now it's 84% env and the thrill is gone.
A quite awesome and bizarre day, besides the form and all your comments, we've just received this morning (ultimate coincidence) a news from the Swiss government, they will support us in the making of Towaga 2. And so we're happy and finally able to announce that this update will be released as Towaga 2.

Swiss grant announcement: https://swissgames.ch/2018/05/07/res...-for-projects/

But no worries, we will, of course, give a series of promo-codes for you guys at the release.

Feel free to write me at gabriel@sunnysidegames.ch to get access to the new test-flight.
As my posts are not relevant anymore to towaga 1, I'll stop posting in this thread. (don't hesitate to PM me)

Cheers,
The Sunnyside Team
05-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Will Towaga 2 support the iPad?
05-09-2018, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbieoz View Post
Will Towaga 2 support the iPad?
Yes it will support the iPad and iPhone X.