★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Think I just got about as good as I can do in a complete run, with 2,242. I'm also glad the levels aren't randomly stitched together, as there's some great level design here with risk reward and quick reflex situations.

There may be an issue with unlocked character and checkpoint achievements. I watched ads to get all the characters pretty quickly, however no achievements unlocked. I bought more than 5, but less than 10 checkpoints, so I only have the 5 achievement unlocked. But when I bought a checkpoint, I think all the previous ones unlocked as well, because all 20 are available on the level select menu. This makes it impossible to buy more and get the achievements.

I've never liked achievements earned for losing at the game, as I usually end up mindlessly dying and restarting over and over until I get them. 3 achievements for "collecting x red stars in a single run," "collecting x hourglasses in a single run," and "collecting x stars and x hourglasses in a single run" would've been more fun instead of the dropping ones. Don't think achievements can be deleted after a version with them goes live though, but those could still be a fun addition.

Check out my game Risky Bee!

Last edited by Matt33; 04-07-2017 at 06:15 PM.
04-08-2017, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Think I just got about as good as I can do in a complete run, with 2,242. I'm also glad the levels aren't randomly stitched together, as there's some great level design here with risk reward and quick reflex situations.

There may be an issue with unlocked character and checkpoint achievements. I watched ads to get all the characters pretty quickly, however no achievements unlocked. I bought more than 5, but less than 10 checkpoints, so I only have the 5 achievement unlocked. But when I bought a checkpoint, I think all the previous ones unlocked as well, because all 20 are available on the level select menu. This makes it impossible to buy more and get the achievements.

I've never liked achievements earned for losing at the game, as I usually end up mindlessly dying and restarting over and over until I get them. 3 achievements for "collecting x red stars in a single run," "collecting x hourglasses in a single run," and "collecting x stars and x hourglasses in a single run" would've been more fun instead of the dropping ones. Don't think achievements can be deleted after a version with them goes live though, but those could still be a fun addition.
Congrats Matt33 on the new highscore you set, this will be hard to beat.

04-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Wowsy ha ha, just became number one on this fun arcade/twitcher with 2298 points, and there is room for improvement because I did not finish the game in one sitting, I was at level 20 but made a mistake so I think 2330 or 2340 points are possible, will try that tomorrow.
04-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Wowsy ha ha, just became number one on this fun arcade/twitcher with 2298 points, and there is room for improvement because I did not finish the game in one sitting, I was at level 20 but made a mistake so I think 2330 or 2340 points are possible, will try that tomorrow.
Impressive! Congrats! I noticed when I chose more stars than hourglasses, I'd tap and it would be too early or late and I'd drop, so it would become too fast for me. Well done going faster, and good luck hitting 2300+

Check out my game Risky Bee!
04-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Impressive! Congrats! I noticed when I chose more stars than hourglasses, I'd tap and it would be too early or late and I'd drop, so it would become too fast for me. Well done going faster, and good luck hitting 2300+
Thanks Matt33, there is a hacker now on number one with 3062 points and that is as you know not possible, hope he will be removed or else it would not be fun anymore.

Yeah I got all the red stars otherwise you can't get that score.
04-09-2017, 05:12 AM
Glad to see you guys are enjoying the game! We got really great featuring from Apple, so we are definetly working on content update! new levels, theme ,new song and bunch of new characters. Planned release date 27.3!

Double checking that #1 score on the leaderboard as well.
04-09-2017, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddrok View Post
Glad to see you guys are enjoying the game! We got really great featuring from Apple, so we are definetly working on content update! new levels, theme ,new song and bunch of new characters. Planned release date 27.3!

Double checking that #1 score on the leaderboard as well.
That score of 3062 points is not possible right ha ha, I think the release date should be 27-4, great that their are new levels coming, I mastered all the levels, need to work on level 20 a bit, it's very exciting to do those 20 levels in one go without making a mistake, it's heartpounding sometimes.
04-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
That score of 3062 points is not possible right ha ha, I think the release date should be 27-4, great that their are new levels coming, I mastered all the levels, need to work on level 20 a bit, it's very exciting to do those 20 levels in one go without making a mistake, it's heartpounding sometimes.
Ment 27.4 of course

Removed the false score, should be deleted soonish.
04-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddrok View Post
Ment 27.4 of course

Removed the false score, should be deleted soonish.
Thanks the hacker is gone, back to one he he.
04-10-2017, 10:02 AM
This morning someone passed me on the Leaderboard, with 2337 points, now I have 2338 points so back to one ha ha ha, really great game can't say it enough, it will test your skills.