★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: They have kidnapped Ninas friend. Help the protagonist to rescue him while exploring and destroying the different worlds: be a Buster Dash!

Buster Dash is a free and funny game combines arcade, action, adventure and skillfulness with a touch that evokes the classic old-fashioned games from the 90s. The levels are based on classic videogame worlds. While increasing difficulty, each world offers new challenges that you will be able to overcome one by one with the help of your skills plus some PowerUps. Unlock all achievements and acquire new spaceships. Destroy all blocks as you go, finish all levels and you will confront the final Bosses in an arduous skill battle. Be a Buster Dash.

kuibitgames's comments:
This is our first videogame. It has been made with Unity. I hope you like it and give me feedback.
There are 10 levels but we wil add more levels.
Enjoy.

YouTube Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKe-2-YQvfY

Click image for larger version

Name:	banniere.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	120204
05-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Only good reviews in the French appstore

I Tested the game on ipad pro IOS 9.3

Pros:
Nice music
Simple gameplay but addictive
Pleasant colors
The game can be played offline (only played 72% of stage 1 until now)
IOS 8 as minimum requirement
213Mo

Cons:
Only gyro controls (suitable for iphone but a bit pinful on ipad)
F2P

thank you

05-01-2018, 07:20 AM
Thank you very much. There are good reviews in spanish AppSore too.

We are thinking about to add touch controls but we believe that the gameplay would not be the same.
05-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuibitgames View Post
Thank you very much. There are good reviews in spanish AppSore too.

We are thinking about to add touch controls but we believe that the gameplay would not be the same.
A good implementation of buttons controls would be a landscape orientation with reservation of left area of the screen for the left thumb and right area for the right thumb.
05-02-2018, 03:50 AM
I mean you need to do fast movements in some places and I think you can do it with buttons, may be with geometry dash tap system. I will research about.
Thank you.
05-03-2018, 05:10 AM
New Update 1.10.

We change difficulty in level 3 (Candy Land), now is more easy...

We Added a progress bar in-game. You can see how many advance in realtime. (See options menu)
05-11-2018, 02:18 PM
New update

New version 1.20 with button controls. Now you can chose between accelerometer or classic buttons.
05-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuibitgames View Post
New version 1.20 with button controls. Now you can chose between accelerometer or classic buttons.
Thank you for the implementation of the buttons controls. Near to perfect. Good job, really!
Don't modify anything please,
You deserve a 5 stars rating
05-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
Thank you for the implementation of the buttons controls. Near to perfect. Good job, really!
Don't modify anything please,
You deserve a 5 stars rating
By the way, there are only 5 stars reviews on the French appstore. Once again, a very good casual game!!
Yesterday, 03:45 AM
hey guys, we are building a new easy level. Crystal cave is a really easy level.
Coming soon.

https://youtu.be/JFBTtiAJqNw