★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Manhattan Get Together

08-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Manhattan Get Together

Not sure how many adults live in the Manhattan area, but was thinking maybe go to a bar, hotwings, beer and check out games others have that you dont. Or, as my wife would call it, "Dorkfest 2009". (As if there werent 100 levels worth of bejeweled in her high score table.) If there are a bunch of teens that would like to come, maybe we can do it in a non-bar environment, but it would plainly need to be after work hours.

Note if you would be interested below, preferred location (uptown, village, w/e), time and date restrictions, and whether your over 21:

ArtNJ: Prefererred location: lower the better, convenient to trains, after 6 pm or even a little later. Over 21.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
08-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Send a message via AIM to Outkast1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Not sure how many adults live in the Manhattan area, but was thinking maybe go to a bar, hotwings, beer and check out games others have that you dont. Or, as my wife would call it, "Dorkfest 2009". (As if there werent 100 levels worth of bejeweled in her high score table.) If there are a bunch of teens that would like to come, maybe we can do it in a non-bar environment, but it would plainly need to be after work hours.

Note if you would be interested below, preferred location (uptown, village, w/e), time and date restrictions, and whether your over 21:

ArtNJ: Prefererred location: lower the better, convenient to trains, after 6 pm or even a little later. Over 21.
Since when do they let you guys in Manhattan?

j/k- born in Jersey and couldn't resist. Was just in Manhattan in May visiting a college buddy, place is wild! I'd be the first to sign up if I wasn't on the west coast..
08-20-2009, 04:09 PM
I'd hit you up, and would suggest we got out and bar-hop and get trashed....

BUT

I live in Arizona >.> Sorry man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.