★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: King
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 95.0 MB
  • Version: 2.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to Paradise! Build your tropical island, discover new lands, and trade with friends, merchants, and adorable animals.

Join Keani, Skippy, and the rest of our quirky crew as you create a thriving seaport and restore Paradise Bay to its former glory! Get excited, because life is better at the beach.

FEATURES:
Create and customize your perfect paradise
Explore and expand your island to unlock its secrets
Collect long-lost map pieces to discover new areas of the world
Discover and nurture the islands animals
Harvest raw resources and craft valuable goods
Trade with islanders, merchant ships, and friends
Buy and sell valuables in the bustling marketplace
Dive deep and uncover treasures lost at sea

ISLANDER REVIEWS:

5 STARS: This is a very fun and pleasant game with sweet characters and a lovely atmosphere. Its a little like taking a mini vacation.

5 STARS: Great game, well thought out and engaging. I waited to review until I was well established in the game - two weeks and twenty levels later Im still hooked!

5 STARS: The graphics on this game are amazing! Some of the best Ive seen! I love everything about this game!

SUPPORT:
Need help in-game? Tap the settings icon located in the upper left corner of the screen and send us a message! Feedback or suggestions? Go to http://paradisebaygame.com/forums/ and tell us about it!

NOTES:
Paradise Bay is completely free-to-play, however some items can be directly purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms/en

Stella's comments:
Hi All,

Gameplay

11-27-2014, 01:36 AM
Had this for ages but they removed it from the store from soft launch to change the game a lot. I haven't played since the update as it annoyed me because it put all of my buildings away in storage and I'd previously upgraded my storage buildings and they are now reset to basic levels.

03-02-2015, 05:20 PM
[Soft Launch CA] Paradise Bay (by Z2Live, Inc)

Paradise Bay

Z2Live, Inc
Genres: Games Family Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The island life is calling you, Friend! Bask under the warm sun and refreshing island breeze as you build your perfect tropical paradise. Explore pristine white beaches and tropical jungles. Grow vibrant crops and craft valuable items. Dive beneath the ocean and uncover rare treasures. Trade rare items with friends to unlock ever more valuable riches. The playful island wildlife and delightful villagers cant wait to meet you. WELCOME TO PARADISE BAY, where the sun never sets and new discoveries await.

LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES TO BUILD PARADISE: Use the islands rich resources to craft items, decorate and create the perfect island village.
+ Design and decorate your perfect paradise
+ Harvest resources and craft valuable items
+ Perfection cant be contained, expand your island

MONKEYS, OTTERS and SEAGULLS, OH MY!: The island is teeming with playful wildlife from gorgeous birds-of-paradise to playful turtles, seals, otters and more. Stop by and say Hello. Theyll also help you complete your tasks.
+ Pet monkeys PET MONKEYS!
+ Dive under the sea and search shipwrecks for treasure with the Seals

MEET THE FRIENDLY ISLAND VILLAGERS: They cant wait to make your acquaintance. Speak with them and work together to unlock the secrets of the island.

CREATE, DISCOVER AND TRADE RARE GOODS: As you build your perfect paradise, voyagers around the world will hear of your bounty and travel to your island to trade with you.
+ Swap goods to accumulate ever more valuable items
+ Discover rare riches
+ Create a bustling trade market, full of exotic treasures
+ Become a Trademaster and visitors from all over the world will flock to your island

PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Share your slice of paradise with friends and family.
+ Connect with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
+ Visit their islands and participate in limited-time events

CONNECT WITH US:
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paradisebaygame for the latest Paradise Bay news.

Need help in-game? Tap the gear icon which is located on the top center of the screen and send us a message! Feedback or suggestions? Go to http://paradisebay.uservoice.com and tell us about it!

NOTES:
Port Paradise features rich 3D graphics. For optimal performance, we recommend playing on iPad 2+, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone 4S+, or iPod Touch 5+.

Paradise Bay is completely free-to-play, however some items can be directly purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 65.7MB

03-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Game Impressions

well.... it looks gorgeous
03-03-2015, 03:51 AM
I'm keen to know when this is due for world wide release. I've been looking out for this game for months - ever since it was soft launched before then quickly pulled.

Also looking for some impressions of anyone gets to play it and would be so kind to share their thoughts.
03-03-2015, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2funk View Post
I'm keen to know when this is due for world wide release. I've been looking out for this game for months - ever since it was soft launched before then quickly pulled.

Also looking for some impressions of anyone gets to play it and would be so kind to share their thoughts.
Appspy did a Hands on video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-dxRX0vI8
03-03-2015, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2funk View Post

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ws.asp?c=64123
03-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Thanks guys
03-03-2015, 06:46 AM
looks like game for kids...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
03-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Look boring, any fighting Ingame?