★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-01-2017, 05:53 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyFish View Post
Hey guys I'm just trying to get the generation item here lol, I have posted a feature suggestion on Reddit under username Da_Piano_Smasher, other than that great game guys keep it up!
Hey SpicyFish, thanks for the post. We'd prefer if you posted here such suggestions, or anything else in that matter.
11-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Yes, this is partly for the generational item, but I've finally managed to hit generations (I didn't realise how early I could do it before, now I'm just getting there quickly a few times for the bonuses!). One thing that could be cute is if you name yourself the same thing two generations in a row, Alf recognises the name and says so - something like "I knew your parents, <<name>>... it's been a long time since I saw them."

11-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElZoof View Post
Yes, this is partly for the generational item, but I've finally managed to hit generations (I didn't realise how early I could do it before, now I'm just getting there quickly a few times for the bonuses!). One thing that could be cute is if you name yourself the same thing two generations in a row, Alf recognises the name and says so - something like "I knew your parents, <<name>>... it's been a long time since I saw them."
Lol interesting to see a long time player accessing second generation so late

Yea it could be cute, but cuteness < more content :P
11-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Another idea for generation item(boost)

Hey devs! Just had another idea for future generation points options, maybe we can spend 10/20/30 and so on GPs to increase stack count overall by 1 each time every generation? Just one among many possible things that can keep generations going for players, also making the energy increase on the main guy less obsolete(I guess?
11-13-2017, 01:11 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyFish View Post
Hey devs! Just had another idea for future generation points options, maybe we can spend 10/20/30 and so on GPs to increase stack count overall by 1 each time every generation? Just one among many possible things that can keep generations going for players, also making the energy increase on the main guy less obsolete(I guess?
Increasing stack count might make some problems. But I'll add it to our to design list. If it requires us to rewrite the whole inventory code then we'll pass. If it doesn't then increasing stack count might be good.
11-14-2017, 09:50 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
iPhone X Support?

Just got the game today from a suggestion on Reddit (was looking for a good commute/subway/no-connection-required game) and Im excited to say this just might be it.

From the previous few posts it looks like an update is planned within the next month. Do you have plans for supporting the iPhone X screen dimensions soon?
11-16-2017, 12:29 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asatenaeth View Post
Just got the game today from a suggestion on Reddit (was looking for a good commute/subway/no-connection-required game) and Im excited to say this just might be it.

From the previous few posts it looks like an update is planned within the next month. Do you have plans for supporting the iPhone X screen dimensions soon?
It doesn't work on iphone X? Could you send screen shots.
I'm glad you're liking the game. And yes we have an update coming on Dec 7
11-18-2017, 12:30 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Pretty fun crafter.

Really enjoying the style and design of this crafter. Really well done. Try not using the internet for recipes. 😉 it has an intuitive design to open up the next tiers. The story line is interesting.
11-19-2017, 01:24 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyMage View Post
Really enjoying the style and design of this crafter. Really well done. Try not using the internet for recipes. 😉 it has an intuitive design to open up the next tiers. The story line is interesting.
Thanks for the nice words. Let me know if I can help with anything
11-19-2017, 02:54 AM
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Liberty city
Posts: 3,522
The best crafting game ever made BY FAR.
Ive played hundreds of crafting or alchemy type games and just when I thought nothing new could be done THIS comes out and totally
Redeems the category .
I cant get enough. Learning the crafts and adding the minion is half the fun.
Sooooo much content I just cant believe it

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build