★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brygon View Post
I've collected every eggo, videotape, gnome, and heart piece, and beat the main game, yet I'm stuck at 99.3. Anyone know what I'm missing or haven't done?
Did you unlock ALL SEVEN of the characters? You might be missing one, which can only be unlocked once you've collected all the Eggos and deposited them at a certain place.
10-14-2017, 07:05 PM
This game is such a treat. I just unlocked the 7th character and the movie theatre. I don't have 100% yet, but I'm thinking if holding off until season two releases andthe game tells usan 8th character. Maybe I'll start over on classic mode.

If you are lurking in this thread just get this game. It's free, but I'd easily pay 4.99 for this, or for a dlc content update. (a new city?!)

I'm going to start a rewatch of season 1 tonight.

10-15-2017, 11:27 AM
This game probably best game of 2017 for me. Because its so much better than many paid games. This was huge suprise for me, completely free a game but completely awesome. Too much underrated in Touch Arcade.
10-27-2017, 06:42 AM
I am stuck in the game. Might be my own stupidity. I have to enter this building shown on the map but it is completely surrounded by a fence I can't get through. Any helpful advice appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4798.PNG
Views:	8
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	117690  
10-28-2017, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooro View Post
I am stuck in the game. Might be my own stupidity. I have to enter this building shown on the map but it is completely surrounded by a fence I can't get through. Any helpful advice appreciated.
See that brown patch west of where you are trying to get to? There is a pipe there that leads to the compound you are referring to.
10-31-2017, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
I made a quick spreadsheet that contains locations of every item that you need to complete 100%. This includes all the Eggos, Gnomes, VHS Tapes, Hearts and Citizen Quests. I've tried to keep the descriptions simple enough. Let me know if there are any errors and I'll rectify them.

https://goo.gl/4BGWxA

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I spoke with the devs again and they said Season 2 specific new content will be added when the season airs. HYPE!
Let us know when you find the citizen quest items for the theater boy and the flower shop lady. I just got Max, anyone else think that her psychic attack is some sort of spoiler? Im three epidodes in and havent seen a hint of that yet.
10-31-2017, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmadruga View Post
See that brown patch west of where you are trying to get to? There is a pipe there that leads to the compound you are referring to.
Thanks very much for that. Will try that soon.
10-31-2017, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmadruga View Post
EDIT: Never mind. Figured it out

Last edited by Mooro; 10-31-2017 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Found solution myself
11-14-2017, 09:27 PM
98.7 Complete - please help!

Hey peeps, love this game, but I'm only 98.7% complete. I have all the hearts, eggos, trolls, and all the characters....what the backfire am I missing?!?! Please help!!!