★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizuxtheo View Post
can you play this game entirely in single player without giving a f.uck about the PvP?
There is a fairly extensive single player campaign, with a nice replay system (you can level up old battles 15 times for better rewards and difficulty).

However, the campaign enforces the occasional PvP fight from episode 2.

More notably, 68 out of the 87 cards in the game require a PvP rank to unlock. And the unlocks start at PvP rank 5 and progress to rank 10 and beyond, meaning you can’t just power through a few fights and be done with multiplayer.

So, without fairly extensive PvPing, you’ll be limited to just 19 cards.

Lastly, you can’t buy card packs with the regular in-game currency (though you do get a basic pack for free every fourth hour). They are bought through the IAP currency, which IS gained at a very slow rate through single player content, but at an accelerated rate through PvP. So, even if you attain all necessary PvP ranks to unlock all cards, card acqusition will still be very slow unless you either pay real money, or keep grinding PvP.

Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
11-10-2017, 12:36 PM
sigh....wasn't a big fan of the south park PC games, or the actual show, but this game is fun plain and simple. At first I thought it had too strong of a P2W aspect, but realized it's no different than clash of clans or clash royale - iap are to speed progress and to be competitive i guess. UBISOFT doesn't need our money though! So I'm going to try my best to stay f2p - anyways game is worth a try.

Overall, game is a deck-building game with tanks, ranged, aoe, and melee damage dealers and much like clash royale you have an energy system that slowly builds and each card unit takes an x amount of energy to summon to the battle -

Last edited by maxbrickem; 11-10-2017 at 01:03 PM.

11-10-2017, 08:21 PM
This is FTP done right, in the same way that Clash Royale is done right. With this game, slow and steady wins the race.. No iap purchases necessary. I enjoy spending money on IAPs in most games but not in Clash Royale, and not in this game.. It's just not necessary; the iaps are intentionally overpriced. My Girlfriend is one of the top players in the world on CR and she has never spent a dime. This game has a very similar structure.

...I take back some of what I said.. there have been some event special packs that I bought and am very happy with the offers.

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 11-11-2017 at 03:13 AM.
11-10-2017, 10:50 PM
While its free to play, i highly recommend spending money on the most expensive pack, you will get many good cards to breeze through the game

For a free to play there is pretty good quality of gaming in here especially if your a south park fan 👍
11-11-2017, 10:50 AM
This game is awesome! south parks fans will love really really great job very forgiving f2p and no energy timers or any of that crap. The production values are what you would expect being south park. Very funny dialog too lol
11-11-2017, 09:10 PM
We have a solid team if anyone wants to join... 31/50 members currently. Our name is : Jennifers Tacos
11-13-2017, 05:08 AM
forced ads?

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile
11-14-2017, 01:54 AM
No ads at all. I'm also enjoying this one a lot. There is a quasi-timer where you can only unlock reward card packs from PVP every few hours unless you spend the premium currency, but you can otherwise play as much as you want without any limit. The mechanics are well done and encourage some thoughtful play, particularly in PVP. The single player games encourage a steamroller approach where you just summon as much as you can as fast as you can, but are still enjoyable.
11-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClash View Post
We have a solid team if anyone wants to join... 31/50 members currently. Our name is : Jennifers Tacos
i will join you, was wondering if anyone made a toucharcade group! I cant stop playing this game its crack!!! ive not paid for anything and already have tons of epics and rares....this is one of the best f2p games i think i have ever played...and its hilarious the texts just crack me up...
11-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
i will join you, was wondering if anyone made a toucharcade group! I cant stop playing this game its crack!!! ive not paid for anything and already have tons of epics and rares....this is one of the best f2p games i think i have ever played...and its hilarious the texts just crack me up...
Yep, it's one of the best FTP I've ever played too.. It is a must-try game, at the very least. So far, about 15 people from TA have joined our Team. (I noticed you joined today). There are still a few spots open.