★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2017, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lull4by View Post
the update is out!

now I know it is possible to gain large points on low level...
(yes the game is really lagging after 200 combo lol)

Hahaha!! Stable though, otherwise, yes?? Id rather people gain millions of points with a stable game than suffer through horrendous glitches that break the experience!
11-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Bought again! This game is almost perfect. One more request. Can you make the equip and attack button customizable? I'm playing on a tablet, and my thumb is cramping up because I'm stretching it to reach the buttons at the bottom of the tablet. Anyway, thanks for your dedication and hard work in making this game great.

11-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaganomics View Post
Bought again! This game is almost perfect. One more request. Can you make the equip and attack button customizable? I'm playing on a tablet, and my thumb is cramping up because I'm stretching it to reach the buttons at the bottom of the tablet. Anyway, thanks for your dedication and hard work in making this game great.
Oh Im so glad my friend!! Thank YOU for pushing me off my ass and getting me to problem solve and for that, the entire community should love you. The game has gone leaps and bounds since launch already.

Everyone on this forum has been indispensable.

That being said... Im currently hard at work on the first big content pack update. I dont have a timeline or release window... but I have a handy checklist of feedback, requests and suggestions (adding this suggestion to the list) as well as my own little tricks. I really think you are all going to like whats coming.

If no one played Scrungeon, wed never get to see what the deepest of the Depths hold... its gonna be even more insane.

Im super excited man. Youre all amazing.

-Chase
11-15-2017, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaganomics View Post
An opposite request: would it be possible to customize the d-pad to be in a fixed position? Sometimes, it feels like my tap/press is not catching the floating d-pad. Another option: pro swipe a la Wayward Souls?
11-15-2017, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
An opposite request: would it be possible to customize the d-pad to be in a fixed position? Sometimes, it feels like my tap/press is not catching the floating d-pad. Another option: pro swipe a la Wayward Souls?
OoOoooh I havent considered locked analog stick location or swipes. Ill definitely start testing that out! Wouldnt be a hard thing to make into a toggle or something lol.

Now, Im going to be working on this larger update for some time. I believe the games state is stable and thanks to the progress saving being fixed, I can focus more on content and end game things.

Ill have more to announce in the coming week/s, but Im hoping to have this out by early to mid December.

Carry on Scrungeoneers! The Depths know no mercy!

-Chase
11-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Buying now ! Loving this kind of games but the support and involvement of the developer alone is enough reason for me to support him.
11-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Okay , bought it. Wow , I like the insane carnage and the tight controls. Really well done. Deserves every penny.
11-17-2017, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberknight23 View Post
Buying now ! Loving this kind of games but the support and involvement of the developer alone is enough reason for me to support him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberknight23 View Post
Okay , bought it. Wow , I like the insane carnage and the tight controls. Really well done. Deserves every penny.
Ahh thank you so much man! I'm glad you enjoy the game. I'm currently hard at work at more content for all those end game Scrungeoneers that have obliterated the Hollow Ones. I've got plans and challenges coming your way. So be sure to check back! I don't want to spoil too much, but know that every update going forward will be free for all players. Consider it like an "unlock" because you all mastered the content, you unlocked this stuff coming for everyone. The community shall build the Scrungeon to unimaginable levels of madness.

Hoping to have a pretty dope gift for you all before Christmas!

-Chase
11-18-2017, 06:57 PM
The Scrungeon Depths 2.0

Look, I know players who have conquered the Scrungeon think theyve seen it all. That theres no more surprises. Im here to tell you a little bit about what Ive got in store for the next content update:

New weapons: obviously. But what they do... youll have to wait and see.

Revamped bosses: defeated the four Hollow Ones, eh? Well, they wont be dead for long... and youll have to muster up all your strength and new gear to defeat them.

New enemies: thought youve seen them all? Theres more monsters than ever seeking your delicious flesh.

A DOG BONE RELIC: because I want my bulldog to be in the game.

And more crazy things I may think up from now until launch.

I dont know how to do this game dev thing professionally especially in terms of PR and all that... but I do know that whenever Im playing a game and some big announcement is made then radio silence for weeks or months, I get antsy.

I dont want you all to get antsy. Just know theres more chaos to face... coming soon!

-Chase