★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slaughter 2 is an exciting and awesome third person shooter with console level of graphics.

"We recieved a disturbing message: a riot took place in Burdeck Prison. The whole personel is slaughtered, city surroundings are captured. Mysterious and mad man called Tsantsa is behind all these events.
Special Ops were sent immediately into the city, their task is to clear the city itself and prison blocks from crazy inmates.
City streets are full of lunatics and thugs, what means that you should grab guns and start a Slaughter!
You can bulldoze in, destroying everything that moves, like a true soldier. But you can also search for secret intel and records, to put together pieces of a gruesome story that took place in Burdeck's Prison."

In game you have a wast variety of weapons, enemies and intense bossfights!
Due to excellent shooting system you can feel power of each and every gun from which you will fire, and deeply elaborated damage system make every kill unique and exciting. Make ambushes and put traps for the enemy, prowl behind them or be a trigger-happy guy, who will annihilate anyone who opposes him!
If you want to play an excellent shooter with morbid humor - this game is truely for you!

*Game graphics not only well-developed but also well optimized, what creates a smooth gameplay on every device.

*Controls are native, minimalistic and responsive which gives you an immersive experience.

*A bunch of new enemies. Each one has its unique behavior. Find tactics to defeat each of them. Not every enemy can be rammed!

*Big and diverse game levels plenty of secrets. Find madmen diaries to fully understand the game plot. Find new weapons and ammo. Save your comrades - they will gladly help you to fight your way through the waves of psychos!

*Play on a different difficulty levels. You can chill on ""novice"" level, or if you are skilled one the ""experienced"" level is right for you! But if you truly wish to test your skill, dare to play on the ""veteran"" difficulty.

And now, soldier, load your gun and plunge right into the fray! The prison won't clear itself out!"

DTK's comments:
11-13-2017, 04:33 AM
I've played the first one, and I really really love it. The graphics and control are awesome. Can't imagine this is only for 1$.

Last edited by Wicuicad; 11-13-2017 at 06:26 AM.

11-13-2017, 05:01 AM
Think Ill snap this up. But Ill get the first game and play that first. This does look pretty good. Wish it was first person though not third
11-13-2017, 08:06 AM
Third person is always better.
11-13-2017, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
Third person is always better.
In your view ! With no doom or quake on iOS I really want a good first person game. Just picked up the prequel to this game. Really good so far. Shall get this one soon
11-13-2017, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
In your view ! With no doom or quake on iOS I really want a good first person game. Just picked up the prequel to this game. Really good so far. Shall get this one soon
The sun:Origin is a really fun fps that came out a few weeks ago. It has its pros and definitely its cons like its not a full game but they update it fairly frequent but its like fallout 3 or any of those other newer fallouts I guess people say its a lot like S. T. A. L. K. E. R. But it because the team who wrote stalker 2 wrote the sun. I dunno if I read stalker 2 was never made or maybe it was I dunno I never played them but either way its a very good game for only 1.99 Ive started over 3 times just because of how I find new stuff every time I play over. Even though its not finished its still a very large game and they said new areas to unlock coming soon.
11-13-2017, 08:58 AM
Yeah Ive got that one and I really like it. Going to play this game much more later
11-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Yeah Ive got that one and I really like it. Going to play this game much more later
Id wait. Im running an iPhone 8 Plus version 11.1.1 and even with high graphics off and all settings turned out the game is still unplayable its soo laggy its just like skip skip skip lol its really really bad. Id wait until theres an update to fix this problem. Ive already turned all settings down, and hard reset my phone and nothing. It didnt even get a little better so its clearly the game. I dunno if the first one is like that but seriously this one really needs a fix like ASAP.
11-13-2017, 10:20 AM
Quote:
picked up both and playing the first one... wow, it's really good!
now i'm wondering how long is it.
11-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Yeah Im playing the first one a lot. Love the way you fire with a fun. Works really well

Just bought the second but Ill try and complete the first one. Cant bekeive I missed this before. Its a bargain at the price