★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Paranormal Minis (by Ravenous Games)

07-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Is this still being worked on? It's been about six months since the last update.
03-31-2016, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonixManix View Post
Is this still being worked on? It's been about six months since the last update.
The game has been picked back up in the past couple weeks. Spent today getting the virtual controls working and the iOS build going. This was captured from a device today!

Over the last couple weeks we finished:
- adding some new weapons
- creating skills to equip (movement speed, weapon damage bonus, etc)
- explosions with splash damage (rocket launchers, etc.)
- damage over time (flamethrower)
- weapon knockback
- 4 player character with unique stats (health, speed, weapon bonus / penalty)
- bunch of other tweaks to make the game feel fun.

We're going to be tackling all the menus over the next couple weeks and should hopefully be an alpha version by then. Hoping to have it all wrapped up in a month or two.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter

03-31-2016, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
the game has been picked back up in the past couple weeks. Spent today getting the virtual controls working and the ios build going. This was captured from a device today!

over the last couple weeks we finished:
- adding some new weapons
- creating skills to equip (movement speed, weapon damage bonus, etc)
- explosions with splash damage (rocket launchers, etc.)
- damage over time (flamethrower)
- weapon knockback
- 4 player character with unique stats (health, speed, weapon bonus / penalty)
- bunch of other tweaks to make the game feel fun.

We're going to be tackling all the menus over the next couple weeks and should hopefully be an alpha version by then. Hoping to have it all wrapped up in a month or two.
yessssss this is what i like to see
04-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Jeff from Bulletproof Outlaws here. For anyone who digs my Paranormal Minis art and has been wondering what I've been up to, hit up http://twitter.com/BPOutlaws/ to check out my current solo project. Over the top action game where you play as a big dragon tearing the 💩💩💩💩 out of a village lol

Releasing to PC first this month, but if it does decent there I'd like to put in touch controls etc and port it to iOS afterward.

- Jeff
04-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO_Quickdraw View Post
Jeff from Bulletproof Outlaws here. For anyone who digs my Paranormal Minis art and has been wondering what I've been up to, hit up http://twitter.com/BPOutlaws/ to check out my current solo project. Over the top action game where you play as a big dragon tearing the 💩💩💩💩 out of a village lol

YouTube: video

Releasing to PC first this month, but if it does decent there I'd like to put in touch controls etc and port it to iOS afterward.

- Jeff
YES! Can't wait to (hopefully) play on my iPhone.
04-04-2016, 09:46 AM
This should be put out on iOS first. It looks like it's meant for touch play.
Can't wait to play
04-05-2016, 02:22 PM
This is adorable!
Er..... I mean... For a zombie game.
04-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Ready now
04-14-2016, 03:05 PM
Hey everyone! Quick progress update.

We have added in a bunch of new stuff related to the progression of the game. You will earn experience after each run and that will go towards your player rank. Character, weapons and perk unlocking is all tied to this rank. Took a fair bit of work getting these menus and new systems in place BUT it should be fun for you guys!

Now that menus are nearly wrapped up, we can get back on modifying the gameplay a bit more. Have some ideas for temporary powerups and reworking the ammo system.

We are targeting the end of the month for a beta test. We will let everyone know when we are ready to look for people to help us test it.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
04-15-2016, 03:58 AM
I'm definately up for that beta!