★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
Well, seems like another thing to add to my rant list aside from their Software Testing team NEVER doing its job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Yeah.
They finally realized they had a job to do instaed of just repeatedly playing it.
Hah! Joking aside, Apple regularly hands us a multi-million user audience that's constantly begging for new apps. Hard for us to complain...

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
06-04-2013, 03:53 AM
Update is out

06-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Suggestion:
Placing glass in front of the sight slightly improve accuracy. Make glass transparent too, kinda just looks like shiny metal now.

Also, how do you upload photos? Wanna share my baby; the "Timmy Gun mk. V"
06-06-2013, 09:47 PM
uhh just played against a guy who had like 20 or so gold barrels lol, seems legit. I still won three times though but only because we destroyed so many blocks the game ended, and i just happened to have more points at that time. Should have screenshotted it but i didnt

EDIT: Found another guy, this guy went way overboard lol. I beat him like three times and then he actually played and he won 5xx to 200. Game ended because we destroyed too many blocks. Heres what im talking about

Last edited by FriedSushi; 06-06-2013 at 09:51 PM.
06-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Thats insane.
06-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion008 View Post
Gee, I could use a few million. Pay you back in the next lifetime!
Hah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
uhh just played against a guy who had like 20 or so gold barrels lol, seems legit. I still won three times though but only because we destroyed so many blocks the game ended, and i just happened to have more points at that time. Should have screenshotted it but i didnt

EDIT: Found another guy, this guy went way overboard lol. I beat him like three times and then he actually played and he won 5xx to 200. Game ended because we destroyed too many blocks. Heres what im talking about

Whoaaaa, thanks for grabbing that screen. We'll track them down. I guess if you're going to hack, you might as well go all the way.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
06-15-2013, 03:49 AM
I am having a very hard time finding where to purchase the second barrel! I have Pr, but I cannot find where ive searched you tube and through google and still I have found nothing! can you please help!
06-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androcls View Post
I am having a very hard time finding where to purchase the second barrel! I have Pr, but I cannot find where ive searched you tube and through google and still I have found nothing! can you please help!
Buy the $99 pack.
06-24-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion008 View Post
Buy the $99 pack.
Is this a joke?

I too have been searching far and wide on how to get guns with two barrels,
after I couldn't find an answer I simply bought the Pro version, hoping it would include them.

What a major dissappintment. I guess I'll delete it now, because the double barrel thing was kind-of all I wanted to get next to gold, which I already have now.

Oh and what's the difference between the free version and the pro version?

Last edited by Morzun; 06-25-2013 at 01:00 AM.