★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Global Devil Maker: Tokyo to be Released July 8

07-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xenosage
It is already available in the AppStore. So far, so good. I really like this game. Now I just can't turn off my iPhone as Ayakashi Ghost Guild and Devil Maker: Tokyo takes my whole time... These two games are just great. I hope Devil Maker: Tokyo will make it even better and that it shall become my no.1

- Finished and recommended: Battleheart, Drawn: The Painted Tower and Dark Flight, Supermagical, Fantastic Knight, Jelly Defense, Brave Ghost
- Currently playing: MinoMonsters, Vampire Slasher, Lightning Fighter x Francesca
- Waiting for: Give me Disciples for iOS? <please>
07-16-2013, 11:59 PM
How to get an extra valuable premium summon ticket when starting the game:

1. Finish the tutorial
2. You should be back at the home screen. Touch the floating "PALMPLE NOTICE" button.
3. Find the "Refer a friend, get a Reward!" event.
4. Enter in "CosmiCricket"

And you're done! Easy, right?
07-17-2013, 03:07 AM
Here's a new video showing battle scenes from Devil Maker: Tokyo.
What do you guys think? We'd love to hear your opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kqUEETo0s4
07-18-2013, 05:47 AM
The game itself is just great. However, the only thing that makes me upset is the font. Well, maybe it's not the case on Retina devices, but on iPhone 3Gs its really hard to find out attributes, AP/DP points etc...

- Finished and recommended: Battleheart, Drawn: The Painted Tower and Dark Flight, Supermagical, Fantastic Knight, Jelly Defense, Brave Ghost
- Currently playing: MinoMonsters, Vampire Slasher, Lightning Fighter x Francesca
07-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Seems that Palmple decided to 💩💩💩💩 over iOS users and held an introductory event for Android only. They've also ended the first season of the arena and changed the boss list, essentially locking iOS people out of getting some exclusive and powerful cards.
07-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Well, about the Arena Event you're right. But I guess those bosses aren't so important here... You will eventually get a good card from Premium Ticket Summon, there are tons of those to get.