★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradsecar View Post
Nice, thanks for the replies. I noticed something else last night when I was playing that I couldn't figure out. When looking at the ship's stats, what does "AI" mean?
It stands for Artificial Intelligence and affects things like how many volleys your weapons fire, or how long the force field lasts.

Just released: Delta-V Racing
Twitter: @deltavgame
Facebook: http://facebook.com/deltavgame
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
It stands for Artificial Intelligence and affects things like how many volleys your weapons fire, or how long the force field lasts.
Makes sense. Thanks!

10-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 88
Hey guys, been a while!

If any of you are on twitter and fancy a free version of the game for yourself or to give to a friend simply retweet and follow us to enter into a prize draw.

Here's the link:
https://twitter.com/spchopr/status/386179573261418498

Here is a trailer of the game in action:



Thanks.

Just released: Delta-V Racing
Twitter: @deltavgame
Facebook: http://facebook.com/deltavgame

Last edited by Chi; 10-04-2013 at 12:37 PM.
10-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 851
Sorry for resurrecting and old thread here. I fired this up again today for a quick blast whilst watching some telly (similar to Pixel Boat Rush I thought) and even though I've completed this game all gold, it's still fun to race. I notice the "more tournaments coming soon" world didn't materialise. I guess it never will now? Tis a shame!
10-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Sorry for resurrecting and old thread here. I fired this up again today for a quick blast whilst watching some telly (similar to Pixel Boat Rush I thought) and even though I've completed this game all gold, it's still fun to race. I notice the "more tournaments coming soon" world didn't materialise. I guess it never will now? Tis a shame!
'Tis a great shame! This is still one of my favorite racers.
03-24-2015, 11:05 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,313
Thought I'd let people know, I've heard from an inside source that the android update containing two more tournaments may just be coming to iOS at some point soonish... Get hyped

Also: If I mysteriously vanish, know it was to bring all of you these details

Last edited by Pocketnova; 03-24-2015 at 11:08 AM.
03-24-2015, 12:06 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Thought I'd let people know, I've heard from an inside source that the android update containing two more tournaments may just be coming to iOS at some point soonish... Get hyped

Also: If I mysteriously vanish, know it was to bring all of you these details
Yessssssssssss
03-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Yessssssssssss
Here's the android update description if you're interested "We've finally updated the game and added two new tournaments: Champions and Legends. These two new tournaments have been designed for experts. They are very fast and the AI racers are brutal. We've also added 4 new ships to help you on your way to victory in the new tournaments.Oh, and Sectors events have been increased from 10 laps to 20 laps. Can you last the whole circuit?
Highlights:
- Two new tournaments (Champions and Legends)
- Four new ships
- Parallax scrolling"
03-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Here's the android update description if you're interested "We've finally updated the game and added two new tournaments: Champions and Legends. These two new tournaments have been designed for experts. They are very fast and the AI racers are brutal. We've also added 4 new ships to help you on your way to victory in the new tournaments.Oh, and Sectors events have been increased from 10 laps to 20 laps. Can you last the whole circuit?
Highlights:
- Two new tournaments (Champions and Legends)
- Four new ships
- Parallax scrolling"
Sounds awesome! Guess I'll have to start practicing again.
03-24-2015, 04:07 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Sounds awesome! Guess I'll have to start practicing again.
Same