Universal Bow Hunter 2015 (by iEntertainment Network, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by binlabu, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Bow Hunter 2015

iEntertainment Network, Inc.
    Bow Hunter 2015, V4.0, is the new updated and improved version of Bow Hunter with new Camoflage features, new more reali…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bow Hunter 2015, V4.0, is the new updated and improved version of Bow Hunter with new Camoflage features, new more realistic deer scare effects, and full tournaments for Cash, Gold, and OBuck prizes! Lots of Updates and Improvements! Bow Hunter 2015 is a realistic simulation of deer hunting with upright bows including detailed 3d terrains, stalking hunts, treestand hunts, and regular tournaments with real cash prizes for the winning bowmen. In the Bow Hunter 2015 simulation, the player can hunt White Tail deer, Mule deer, and Black Tail deer over a larger terrains. Players can stalk their trophies or hunt from tree stands in detailed 3D terrains using all the techniques of real bow hunting including scents, calls, camouflage, special arrows, optics, and powerful bows of the player’s choice. The deer in the simulation are easily spooked and will run quickly from the hunter if the hunter does not use the proper bow hunting techniques. The simulation contains over 200 hunts, with increasing difficulty, requiring better and better equipment, techniques, and hunting expertise. Players can also qualify for monthly tournaments against other hunting enthusiasts to win real world prizes like gift cards to their favorite outdoor retailer, bows, arrows, and other bow hunting accessories. The simulation will be updated monthly with new hunts, new challenges, new weapons, and new animals to hunt regularly.
    Information
    Seller:iEntertainment Network, Inc.
    Genre:Action, Simulation
    Release:Jul 14, 2015
    Updated:Apr 06, 2016
    Version:4.0
    Size:487.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

[​IMG]
    Bow Hunter 2015

Genres: Games Sports Action Simulation
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPad2Wifi
    • iPhone4
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPadMini
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone5c
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPhone6
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPhone4S
    • iPhone5
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 307.9MB

Bow Hunter 2015

Bow Hunter 2015, V4.0, is the new updated and improved version of Bow Hunter with new Camoflage features, new more reali…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bow Hunter 2015, V4.0, is the new updated and improved version of Bow Hunter with new Camoflage features, new more realistic deer scare effects, and full tournaments for Cash, Gold, and OBuck prizes! Lots of Updates and Improvements! Bow Hunter 2015 is a realistic simulation of deer hunting with upright bows including detailed 3d terrains, stalking hunts, treestand hunts, and regular tournaments with real cash prizes for the winning bowmen. In the Bow Hunter 2015 simulation, the player can hunt White Tail deer, Mule deer, and Black Tail deer over a larger terrains. Players can stalk their trophies or hunt from tree stands in detailed 3D terrains using all the techniques of real bow hunting including scents, calls, camouflage, special arrows, optics, and powerful bows of the player’s choice. The deer in the simulation are easily spooked and will run quickly from the hunter if the hunter does not use the proper bow hunting techniques. The simulation contains over 200 hunts, with increasing difficulty, requiring better and better equipment, techniques, and hunting expertise. Players can also qualify for monthly tournaments against other hunting enthusiasts to win real world prizes like gift cards to their favorite outdoor retailer, bows, arrows, and other bow hunting accessories. The simulation will be updated monthly with new hunts, new challenges, new weapons, and new animals to hunt regularly.
    Information
    Seller:iEntertainment Network, Inc.
    Genre:Action, Simulation
    Release:Jul 14, 2015
    Updated:Apr 06, 2016
    Version:4.0
    Size:487.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm trying so hard to get into this game and enjoy it but I simply can't. I don't even know why. The start of the game took forever and I had to skip the tutorial because no matter what I did I couldn't get double click the aim stick and I couldn't get past it. So I ended the tutorial and went into the game.

Is it just me? Anyone else give it a try yet?

Billy

3. yes , i did like you ! same issue and same way to fix it !

4. iEntertertainment Network

Jul 15, 2015
    #4 iEntertertainment Network, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Android Device Specifications Required to play Bow Hunter 2015

Sorry did not realize this forum was for iOS devices. Our apologies. IENT

5. iEntertertainment Network

Jul 15, 2015
    Device Specifications Required to Play Bow Hunter 2015//Lets get you playing from IEN

Gentlemen:

Can you tell us what device you were using to play?

And what operating system?

We have tested the iOS version for Compatibility for iOS 7.0 or later. Bow Hunter 2015 is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

Please send to [email protected], the name of your device and your contact information, and we will see if you have the right specifications to play.

Thanks for giving Bow Hunter 2015 a try.

Hopefully we can get you playing!

IENT

6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    For me, it's not just how much requirements are needed for this game size-wise. It's that personally, I just don't want/need all that extra fluff! Just wanna go shooting. Make me work for the three stars, etc. proceed to the next environment, different weapons, different animals, Keep the IAP away as much as possible, and I'm good! So that's why I'm not gonna bother with this one at this point.;)

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    LOL! How could you not know that?!:eek:

8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Runs fine for me and I have had no real issues at all. The tutorial was super easy so not sure what the complaints are about. The base of this game is way better than most hunting games on the App Store and so there are some improvements that can be made. The one thing I would like to see added is something that is needed and will set it apart from all competition and that's a free hunt mode and by that I mean no real objectives just allow the person to hit the woods and hunt. Maybe even create two large areas for that etc
    I really do like this one but I'm still waiting for a real hunting game and while this is better than the rest it's not quite there In the fact that you don't go hunting and shoot a deer in 1
    Minute I would love to see a game have that realism and the free hunt mode
    Would allow for that real experience.
    I do get the whole gotta make it a quick play game for mobile but at least give those of us who like a longer realistic play something to work with.
    Overall better than the rest.

9. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #9 Dailon80, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Very impressed and better than deer hunter 2014
    Good job guys
    i have played it more now
    I like the deer behavior and movement very good on that
    Only concern is that some point I will have to pay to advance and don't get me wrong I love throwing money at a game and I rarely play F2P games only because paying to beat a level goes against gaming. so as long there is no forced pay to play I think I will be paying This one for a while and I'm sure I will toss money at some IAPs if I am still playing it longer than a day :)
    Almost there for the perfect hunting game better than the rest for sure.

10. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #10 Dailon80, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    One more thing on the free hunt mode I didn't mean free price just free to move around and hunt how you want etc in an open world. I think something like that would work well as 2-5$ IAP to unlock it