Endless Era (by Chronicle Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by hraefn, Jun 10, 2016.

1. hraefn

hraefn Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Hey everyone!

We’d like to enlist your help beta-testing and commenting on our new game. We’ll be distributing via Testflight so send us your email address at [email protected] if you want to try it!
    [​IMG]
    Endless Era is a clicker/idle game, similar to Tap Titans and Clicker Heroes. I know there are a ton of clones out there but this one's nothing like them, honest! Check out a few of the funky new mechanics we’re experimenting with:

• Your heroes have health and can die (temporarily!)
    • Everything moves about in battle (reminiscent of beat-em-ups)
    • There are a bunch of heroes to collect and evolve, each armed with various skills to help you in battle, but you can only use 5 per mission (so choose wisely!) (But… you can run multiple missions at once!)
    • There's no prestige - instead there's a map system with various endless-level missions, and progressing in them unlocks various other things.

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And here's the video teaser:

So in sum, it's a bit weird and awkward and we want to figure out how to improve it from here. We’d very much appreciate comments and feedback for:
    • Complaints or compliments about progression speed
    • Bug reports
    • Ideas for features that we should cut / reduce down
    • General commentary

And again, if you want to get a test copy just email [email protected] and we’ll add you to Testflight!

Thanks, I hope someone out there will like it! :)

2. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    There are a lot a characters, i like that ! When will it be launched ?

3. hraefn

hraefn Member

Feb 1, 2011
    We're mostly feature complete now but still have stability work and improvements - so depending on the results from testing, probably a month.