06-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Lite version is great! Love the extra mode that's not in the full version, I love when lite versions include exclusive content...

Definitely one of my favorite high-score chasing arcade titles on the iOS!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
06-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Mr Void, thank you for reminding me. Yup in the free version, there is the Time Blast mode which is unavailable in the full version, it's loads of fun, going for either high scores or quickest time to complete.

I love it!!

There's loads more in the full, including more pre-set levels, two different random levels (Endless, and Blitz Mode), and the ability to power up your scores by collecting sun coins to upgrade your abilities. With no IAP's in the full game.

Ever.

And check that out, I'm on Syntheticvoid's famous favourites list.

I am honoured, thank you.

Developer of Explodables.

06-18-2013, 11:17 AM
This is one of my all-time favorite iOS games.
06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Yes, it's one of my favorites too... Sucks it didnt get nearly enough attention

Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
06-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Any Gameplay Trailer?
Wait... What? My world just asploded.

Looks like this game passed me by whenever it was released. I shall check it out.
06-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Hah, thanks for the kind words.

I've been sitting on an update to Explodables for ages (basically wide screen support, gradually introducing abilities through purchasing (not IAP, but rather using in game currency, wouldn't take long to gain all of the main stuff)), but I had a bug with game center that I couldn't quickly resolve.

Then new born/life/new game got on top of me and I never finished it.

If I get some time free I'll go back through the code and try and submit the update.

Developer of Explodables.
06-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Holy crap!! This is soma the best news I've heard all month!!