• Publisher: jacopo berta
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Balance is the most difficult game you can find on the AppStore!

Do you like Arkanoid?
Do you think you are a "balanced" person?
Are you able to balance the ball on the bar?

Balance will be your favorite game!

Try to collect all 5 medals!

Try to make the higher score possible but be aware! Do not drop the ball from the bar! Try to balance by moving the bottom pad!

Have fun ;)

Lazer Kat's comments:
Fans of super hard high score chasers may want to give this a shot.
It's free and extremely addictive.
You can unlock additional "themes" for $0.99 each. They appear to be merely cosmetic.

Anyway. Awesome game. I just wish it were Universal.

03-01-2014, 03:38 AM
I've seen a lot of games claim to be 'addicting' but this is the first game I've seen to advertise that it is 'irritating'

What's next? The most 'boring' game? The most 'forgettable'? Or even the most 'cynically money digging'?
03-01-2014, 03:45 AM
You simply slide your finger left and right across the bottom to play pong with the ball. here's the kicker.as you slide back and forth, it tilts the platform above, and you have to also balance a ball on the platform. If you miss a ball with the paddle, or let the other ball fall...game over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
I've seen a lot of games claim to be 'addicting' but this is the first game I've seen to advertise that it is 'irritating'

What's next? The most 'boring' game? The most 'forgettable'? Or even the most 'cynically money digging'?
It's irritating, yes, but in a good "just one more try, I think I finally figured it out" sort of way,
03-02-2014, 01:16 AM
I wouldn't say it's irritating or addicting game(maybe because I don't get addict to one single game a lot), but it's definitely a good game to pick up and play every now and then.