Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Jet_Black

Jet_Black Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Any updates for a U.K release? It's killing me reading these forums and not being able to play the game too...

2. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    I've been gathering a lot of feedback these last few days and this definitely seems to be one of the biggest requests!

We are excited to hear the global interest and we are letting Japan know everything that's being said.

We will keep everyone updated as the game's availability increases.

3. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    The only time I have been using 2/3 team is when I have run Dark/Light dragons or Rainbow Keeper. Then it's typically a mixture of def and healing.
    After picking a helper, depending on what dungeon I'm running, it will either be a 3/3 or 2/4 team.

Example: CDD, Rainbow Keeper, Lilith/Harpie Demon, Holy Dragon, Genie and Amaterasu (Helper) for the Dark Dragon fight. Lilith and Harpie depend on how much bonus damage I think I need.

4. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Amaterasu helper? That's me!

5. mashu

mashu Member

Nov 30, 2012
    stuck at blue guardian

hey guys so i've been stuck at the leviathin in blue guardian for awhile now. His "strong" attribute is what's killing me. I have a pierdrawn but it doesnt help enough even combined with a max skilled rondo of healing healer.

6. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    If they 1 hit u, its indication u need a resolve leader. Make sure u can heal up before his next atk n able to clear his minions

7. gomi

gomi Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Trying to level my Amaterasu for you (and others), but it's taking a little bit of time since I'm trying to gear up for red mechanical dragon :(

8. mashu

mashu Member

Nov 30, 2012
    makes sense...Ill try using my red titan. I think he's the only monster I Have with resolve currently.

9. Jet_Black

Jet_Black Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    #2309 Jet_Black, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    Any insight GungHo as to why Puzzle & Dragons hasn't had a wider release? Seems a shame to deprive people of what seems like an excellent game. I look forward to a release within the U.K...

10. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Or use an orichi friend n put a healer as leader

11. digitalrice

digitalrice Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Finally.

Up next: Dual ice / light spec Sea Diety Neptune.

Attached Files:

12. Proc19

Proc19 Active Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Congrats! It's nice that with dual spec Roman gods, you could start using 2x Light leaders/helpers to boost even their off-light damage.

13. Boudecea

Boudecea Member

Mar 4, 2012
    I think sooner rather than later everyone would have run into the wizard levelling bug which just crashes the game so I think it was best for them to withdraw the game and fix it.I have faith it will return soon :)

14. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    Seems like most players prefer a Japanese (Orochi, Amaterasu), Indian (Shiva) or even an Odin as their God(s) of choice.

I honestly prefer any of the 7-star Roman Gods due to their dual spec attack and reduction abilities. With the right formation, these type of Gods can be game-changers.

15. Proc19

Proc19 Active Member

Dec 19, 2011
    The non-Roman gods you named all are fairly useful pre-endgame and have pretty critical skills, especially for teams that aren't too close to endgame.

Once you get closer to endgame, though, you definitely have more options, since you can start building 20K HP teams even without HP multipliers skill that still pack a big punch (since your leader/helper slots are now free to plug in more DMG-oriented options). The stat-ramp on the 7-star gods definitely helps with that, and the dual attribute gives you more flexibility in selecting your leaders.

I've found myself in cases where I could see just about any of the gods being useful except for Yomi and Venus, since I've never felt like it was a problem setting up combos. Maybe with the Egyptian gods, they become a bit more useful? Even Kagutsuchi is useful =) -- love plugging one in from my friend's list to do speed runs on any of the metal dragon dungeons (I don't even have to try match more than 3 orbs until I hit high or king dragons).

16. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Just wait for the egyptian god cards, obelisk the tormentor, slifer the sky dragon n wing dragon of ra lol.

J/k there will be egyptian monsters coming up that are even crazier than the norse n romans.

17. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    oh god just started playing today. Literally rambo'd my way to the tower of trials without losing :D except in the 5 stage round where the boss 1hko'd me lmao xD

any tips for a newbie? 8) Thanks guys

18. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Its half stamina this weekend, stay at tower of giants part 3 n lvl up. If u have spare stamina n about to lvl id use some in tricolor or advancing the tower n repeat till tge weekend us over.

19. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    #2319 Back 5, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    How are you lucky enough to keep getting Roman Gods? I don't have any :(

EDIT: At least this week I've had some fun evolutions. Got to make my dark MK-III and I'm 3/5 for 'lil dragons as well. Need to evolve my Volcano and Holy Dragons next. If we ever get a gold metal dragon show up, I've got a bunch of light monsters that need to evolve.

20. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    Really? That sucks bro.

Believe it or not, i have a spare 5 star Minerva riding the bench. The plan is to give her fire / dark dual spec. Gods just take so long to level up. Could be 3 weeks before she's ready. Sea Diety Neptune will evolve when i acquire both a Rainbow Keeper and Dub-mythlit.