My first game: Fight the Virus out now (Free)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Justinq21, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Justinq21

Justinq21 Member

Dec 20, 2012
    #1 Justinq21, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    First things first, here is the link: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LostCityGameZ.FighttheVirus)

My first game Fight the Virus is now available to download. This is an arena style FPS that puts you in the role of a white blood-cell defending the body against the Flu virus and his gang.

There are 3 game modes, each unique in their own way. My favorite is the Medicine Run game mode. Though it get pretty frustrating when your trying to beat your best time. Here is a run down of the 3 game modes:

1. Survival: In Survival your only goal is to stay alive as long as you can. Collect clocks to refill the countdown timer. Destroy enemies to rack up your score. There is also a challenge version of survival which only spawns hard enemies.

2. Virus Elimination: In Virus Elimination your goal is to find and kill 15 enemies as fast as you can. The timer starts as soon as the level loads. Can you beat your best time?

3. Medicine Run: Medicine Run is the most challenging game mode. The arenas in Medicine Run are built like closed mazes. Somewhere in the maze will be 2 medicine bottles that appear in a random spot. It's your job to find both bottles as fast as you can. Like Virus Elimination, you will be going for the fastest time.

This game was made using Unity 3D. Just a little warning, this game requires a pretty powerful phone to run smooth. You don't need the latest and greatest but it runs best on a top end device. However, I used a Nexus 4 as my main testing phone and it ran at a smooth 50-65fps.

Unfortunately I don't have the money right now for a Mac computer so an iOS version will come later. I will be doing a Kindle version very soon.

Hopefully you guys like the game. Its been a pleasure making it. If you love it please be sure to rate it. Thanks for reading.

Justin Q.
    Lost City GameZ

Small update: I just noticed a bug where the game would become unplayable if you didn't have internet connection. I just uploaded the fix and a new update (version 1.2) will be out soon. Sorry for this mistake.

2. Justinq21

Justinq21 Member

Dec 20, 2012