(iOS/Vita) TV Show Puzzle Game - <DYING : Sinner Escape> Press Release!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JensenFang, May 20, 2013.

1. JensenFang

JensenFang Active Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Game Director
    Optical Valley, CHN
    #1 JensenFang, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    To all our sweet players in US:
    Considering the Memorial Day, we are unfortunately to tell you that we have to delay the release of DYING in the US App Store until 28th. We will meet you next Tuesday. Thanks for your understanding.

Today, we introduce some of our voice actors to you.:)

[​IMG]

Above are our main-character voice actors, Brian Ng and Lauren Savo.
    They are both young talented voice actors, and it is our honour to have them!

We sincerely hope you will enjoy their voice acting in the game!

The first game trailer now release!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3HVzzas2M

[​IMG]

NEKCOM Entertainment is proud to announce the release of its first horror game—“DYING : Sinner Escape”,
    for iOS and PlayStation Vita in English, Chinese and Japanese using the Unity3d Engine.

Troy Dunniway, an award winning Creative Director on over 80 top AAA games,
    is the Executive Producer on this exciting and horrific new title.

[​IMG]

“DYING : Sinner Escape” is a game that is all about exploration and mystery.

It was created by top Hollywood movie and game development talent.

The game features a mysterious and compelling storyline that revolves around a mysterious plan
    and secret events.

In the story multiple characters are kept in different strange but familiar places which are somehow
    familiar in their nightmares.

[​IMG]

Strange voices and loud bell tones come from nowhere, deadly headache and badly cold inside the body,
    complex odd puzzles…

Characters in different places are all mysteriously suffering from these same unusual phenomena.

Each place, each phenomenon, each trick and each piece in this game has its own meaning of existence.
    They all have internal relations with the characters, it’s all about who they are and what they are about
    to do in this mysterious world.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“DYING : Sinner Escape” utilizes an innovative finger gesture controls for an easy to use and intuitive
    player experience. It also utilizes the advanced features of different mobile devices while solving the various
    puzzles in the game.

Just like TV serials, the whole story of “DYING : Sinner Escape” will be presented to the players through several
    episodes. Players can control the characters movement around the mysterious places they are trapped in,
    investigate suspicious objects.

Players must try to escape the places they are trapped while also unraveling the mysteries within one by one.
    The entire mystery will be revealed step by step as players play through the ongoing chapters of “DYING”.

[​IMG]

The immersive 3D art of “DYING : Sinner Escape” presents a highly mysterious atmosphere with a dark and
    gloomy feel. The rich cinematics in the game will put players deep in the middle of the storyline and help them
    unravel the deep mysteries within the storyline.

The “DYING : Sinner Escape” storyline is also enhanced through the use of fantastic voice acting from top
    Hollywood voice actors.

[​IMG]

With all these features, “DYING : Sinner Escape” will be hopefully be any horror and roombreak game fans
    favorite game experiences.

The Multi-language version for iOS is expected to be delivered in May, 2013, followed by the traditional Chinese
    version in June of the same year. PlayStation Vita version is expected to be provided for PSN downloading in 2013.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Looks good! Any gameplay trailers?

3. JensenFang

JensenFang Active Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Game Director
    Optical Valley, CHN
    yes, we will release the trailer later on, please keep focus on <DYING>.
    Thank you!

4. rikku

rikku Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Male
    Planet
    #4 rikku, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    LOOK!! VITA OWNERS!! ERMAHGERD!! NEW GAME YOUZ MUST HAZ NAO!!

That'll bump your full library up to what, 13?

Wait. I forgot to include angry birds.

Ok this wasn't entirely pertinent, but it's the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard "vita". It's pretty crazy how vita owners will go nuts over and buy the worst of games, ie Resistance or that god-awful COD game, just because they're starved of games, period.

6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    The troll is strong with this one.

7. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    Honestly, You're right. They have absolutely no games. Well unless you count all of the PSX classics, but still nothing new just same old stuff. Remember the PSP? Huge library of games... I wonder what happened....

Game looks really interesting though, nothing really differentiates this from the crowd though.

8. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    instant buy,2 days left:D

9. LN3000

LN3000 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    TARDIS
    Oh I see what you did there.

Anyway, not sure what to make of this game, but I'll probably be picking it up on launch.

10. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Well, that's.. frustratingly uninformative. A teaser trailer with pan shots. Gameplay footage and/or information..? :confused:

11. JensenFang

JensenFang Active Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Game Director
    Optical Valley, CHN
    We will update several videos soon, including the gameplay trailer.
    So, please stay with us!:)