Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-28-2014, 09:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

While I'm enjoying the game, how hard would it be to implement something that tracks my best runs locally per puzzle so I can tell if I just scored better than my previous best run on that puzzle?
Old 06-30-2014, 05:57 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Interesting idea. I think such feature (game statistitics) will be usefel when a user solves each level 8-10 times or more. Can you tell me a few words about replayability? How many times do you solve each level before upgrading to the next one? How frequently do you return to the level that is already solved and not a "must" for unlocking next one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While I'm enjoying the game, how hard would it be to implement something that tracks my best runs locally per puzzle so I can tell if I just scored better than my previous best run on that puzzle?
Old 06-30-2014, 09:01 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binokle View Post
Interesting idea. I think such feature (game statistitics) will be usefel when a user solves each level 8-10 times or more. Can you tell me a few words about replayability? How many times do you solve each level before upgrading to the next one? How frequently do you return to the level that is already solved and not a "must" for unlocking next one?
Hard to say how much I would replay each level presently as no scores are tracked so I have no incentive to do so.

Even early on I find some levels enjoyable and others, while cleverly designed, something I would never replay more than I had to in order to get through them.

I see myself learning the levels on normal, maybe even getting most of my required unlocking points from a level that way, but once comfortable with a level replaying it in turbo to perfect my score on that level.

On an unrelated note, I love how this game will often force you to make a pathway that does nothing to bring you closer to your real goal just to pickup a needed piece. So play is often building toward your end goal, going off on a weird tangent for a specific piece, and then cutting off a big chunk of your current path to resume the path to your true destination again.

Last edited by LordGek; 06-30-2014 at 09:08 AM..
Old 07-01-2014, 10:58 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Thank you, LordGek, for your opinion and for experience that you collected in our game. It is pleasant for us that our game is replayable. I think that in the situation of rather high replayability of the game collecting of puzzles solving statistics is a very good idea. So I think that wi'll realize it in the near future: best your score in each level and after that maybe best score all over the players.

Now we prepare Facebook release of Hexoscope and maybe we'll realize game statistics after this sprint.
The next essential extension of the gameplay is to realize secondary goals on the game map and probably optional bonuses. I think that game version with solving statistics will be published before that big update.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:30 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Hexoscope on Facebook

Hexoscope for Facebook is coming soon!

This is the application's page:
www.facebook.com/Hexoscope

Please follow us, if you like it

Last edited by Binokle; 07-26-2014 at 04:58 AM..
Old 08-01-2014, 08:34 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Hexoscope for Facebook

Hexoscope for Facebook is here!

AppCenter: www.facebook.com/games/hexoscope
Game Page: www.facebook.com/Hexoscope

Please, rate our game in AppCenter.

Now Facebook version includes only the first Paradigm: Geometry.