Universal Tap Tap Ninja: Tap & cut the angry crowd's fruit attack! (Super fun & fast gameplay)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Apr 21, 2014.

1. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I would like to introduce my new project Tap Tap Ninja, which is set for releasing in May-8.

Project's description:

-------------
    In this juicy ninja game, your goal is to slash as much as possible fruits like melons, coconuts, oranges, lemons and the rare pomegranate fruits! Use your "Tap Tap" skill to blow the fruits into tasty pieces! Yahoooo!

* Play with your friend via Facebook or Twitter

* Fun upgrades and special power to boost your score

* Play and see the beauty of simple!
    -------------

If anyone want to play it before the initial launching, please simply tell me!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Antony

2. antony.thai

Seriously.. no one want to give a hand on this? :( Tap Tap Ninja is priced $0.99 so far.

PS: And this is not a Fruit Ninja clone! Trust me!

3. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I'm sure it's good and it's maybe the extended name of the thread keeping people away. In all honesty, I'm surprised. I'd of thought people would have been checkng in just because you had started the thread.

4. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I tried your game.

Well, it is similar to Fruit Ninja. You have the fruits and the bombs. If you cut a bomb, you loose. If you let 3 fruits drop, you loose too.

Instead of cutting the fruits with your finger, you control a ninja.

I found this game challenging. My ninja is kind of slow and doesn't aim well. I know that it can be improved by upgrading my ninja. However, for that you need money. You can collect coins, but it is hard to collect, especially if you loose quickly like I did. You can also buy coins through IAP as well.

I think this game is not bad, but it could be improved. The difficulty should increase instead of being hard first second of the game.

5. antony.thai

Not really my friend, cos I'm still a learner, still many thing I must learn to produce a truly good game.

However, I really hope that you will love it, I found it a quite fun and challenging too.

Cheers,
    Antony

6. antony.thai

We're still on the way to make it better, that's why this game is yet to be released.

Do you have any suggestion to raise to us? Maybe we increase a bit the ninja's abilities or simply increase chance to have money for upgrading?

Antony

7. Stormourner

Stormourner Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    I agree with Nobunaga, the game title has to be short. whenever I see a game from other developers with long title (and with fake reviews) I know this game isn't good at all

8. antony.thai

No No, the title is not that long dude, it's only "Tap Tap Ninja"

9. Stormourner

Stormourner Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    #9 Stormourner, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    that's good ;)

10. LightningX32

LightningX32 Member

Apr 17, 2014
    New York
    I've been playing this game for the past hour and while similar to fruit ninja it plays differently. There is no swiping its all tapping. The game is challenging as well, took me a little while to get used to it but once you do it's a fun time and rewarding. I will definitely be playing more and good luck to you when the game releases.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you, LightningX32! Please help me with a short review in the main thread once it's out!

12. Design by Adrian

Design by Adrian Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Mobile/Web Designer & Developer
    London / Stockholm
    The fruit, splashes, bombs, and logo look too much like Fruit Ninja.

Halfbrick won't be happy.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Trust me, the game does not look like Fruit Ninja. :)

14. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I'd be interested to try it out.

Andre: why doesn't it look like Fruit Ninja? A lot of things in the pictures look almost identical to Fruit Ninja.

15. antony.thai

Agreed, it has the look, but just not the gameplay!

16. Design by Adrian

Design by Adrian Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Mobile/Web Designer & Developer
    London / Stockholm
    The design is enough to get in bad terms with the original creator. Do you see any Super Mario spin-offs in the App Store?

17. antony.thai

Indeed! I got you.

Just want to mention that I'm doing this game because I want my idea is well executed, what I did imagine is probably not something like Fruit Ninja.

18. antony.thai

Tap Tap Ninja will be released by May-8

Thank you a lot for your help to make this really really a better game.

Cheers,
    Antony