The next angry birds???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by KPOPLOVER, Jul 22, 2012.

1. KPOPLOVER

KPOPLOVER Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    what do you guys think the next angry birds could be about?

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Hopefully another angry birds will never see the light of day :rolleyes: 4 games are enough. Though I must admit, the zero gravity mechanic of the newest one was pretty creative.

3. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Angry birds: battles

Maybe have a pigs rebellion, more AB space, more holidays

They need to have the ability to switch between birds and give the game more of a puzzle element and not just making the levels harder and harder, it's too damn hard and to much about luck..

4. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    sounds like a rpg angry bird with skills and different costume that you should be able to unlock with coins for 3 star each level :D

5. I think they need to make an Angry Birds vs Capcom street fighter game. Either that or do away with all these zombie first person shooting games, and make the enemies characters from Angry Birds. Blowing them to bits would be kind of fun, though, parents wouldn't like it I reckon...

Edit: actually, I do have a good idea, Angry Birds Kart Racing...

6. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    as much as i would like to see that, i highly doubt that would ever become a reality, :C maybe 3D angry birds though .

7. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    No, I just meant pick which order you can shoot them in and for the puzzle thing I meant something like Siege Hero where hitting one thing triggers another so you can advance etc...

Although AB Rpg sounds kinda cool

8. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    The most up to date Angry Birds was the web-based one called "Angry Birds Heikki". That has been around for about a month now, so you can check that out if you would like. It's free and is played in your browser.

As for another game, I'm not too sure, but as there has been a racing themed one, there might be another themed one?