Solar Rescue Densetsu

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kisguri, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Kisguri

Kisguri Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Male
    Game Design
    Planet Earth, Sol System
    Hello TA Game Warriors!,

I thought as we are nearing the completion of our second iOS title "Solar Rescue Densetsu" that I might start throwing up some pics and info on the awesome-er-ist site for iOS gaming.

SRD draws heavy inspiration from the 1979 Taito classic Lunar Lander. Gameplay is simple, deploy your lander from the rescue vessel, and guide it safely down to the surface. Grab a stranded astronaut and return to the main ship to dock. It sounds simple but we have thrown in a ton of obstacles and added a ton of new twists to stop you! These include new types of environmental features they may help or hinder you, Simple puzzle mechanics involving the use of ship tools to solve, Large scrolling levels and much more.

This game was originally a freeware title from Gamesare back in 2002 developed in Multimedia Fusion. Now that the iOS exporter has been released by Clickteam we decided to try a conversion, and it went smoothly. We hope to have the game submitted later this weekend. I have about 5 more levels to integrate! In any case check on the screenies!

[​IMG]
    Title Screen WIP

[​IMG]
    Level 5: Meteor Shower alert

[​IMG]
    Level 3:Watch out for ruptured gas leaks

2. Kisguri

Kisguri Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Male
    Game Design
    Planet Earth, Sol System