Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-10-2014, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Great game on my Ipad, it so addicting.
Hello! We are very glad to read such an emotional feedback ) If you need to find out any details, welcome with questions )
Old 02-13-2014, 08:21 AM

Why do upgrades for stats and weapons cost gems? I understand you need money, but come on.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Why do upgrades for stats and weapons cost gems? I understand you need money, but come on.
Hello!
Well, it is just a standard model of monetization. If you played games before, you certainly should have experienced it. And in AntiSquad gems can be earned in the game, without paying real money. Yes, you will "pay" time spent playing, but a real gamer enjoys it, right? )
There is plenty of options to get rubies. Completing side tasks, opening special chests, getting rewards for excellently beaten missions. After all, if you go on with playing AntiSquad, you'll soon be aware of the new options to get some valuable thing in the game free.
Good luck and enjoy playing! )

Last edited by Trestle Troll; 02-15-2014 at 03:29 AM..
Old 02-20-2014, 07:46 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Got this after seeing the balance update and was wondering about the two rubies. Was that just for people who updated and not new players? Game seems fun, but certainly one in which you need to plan out your strategies with all the various abilities. Definitely not like even Call of Duty: Strike Team, Arma: Tactics and other turn based shooters where you still need to plan moves but it's still mostly about shooting and not special abilities.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Got this after seeing the balance update and was wondering about the two rubies. Was that just for people who updated and not new players? Game seems fun, but certainly one in which you need to plan out your strategies with all the various abilities. Definitely not like even Call of Duty: Strike Team, Arma: Tactics and other turn based shooters where you still need to plan moves but it's still mostly about shooting and not special abilities.
Hello and thanks a lot for your attention!
Yes, you are quite right. AntiSquad is NOT a shooter ) Itís the game about managing abilities, thatís exactly the point.
But still you have here an option to enjoy shooting too. If you set up the casual difficulty, you can beat the game just walking about and shooting villains easily )
Old 02-24-2014, 09:41 AM

Attention to all AntiSquad fans!
The game is playable at PC via Steam now!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/26...featured_app=1
Old 02-24-2014, 09:48 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I think this game translates quite well onto PC. I hope you have some more success there

Edit: Looked like the gameplay is a different system, just gold and no rubies? Anyhow, I saw the reviews and it's definitely getting the respect it deserves. I do feel like I saw some tweaks needed (dialogue might need someone proficient in English to try to reword them) but it's a stellar game. I hope you can add more to it! I don't have steam though but I'm glad it all looks good so far.

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 02-24-2014 at 09:52 AM..