Sketch Rolls, artisitic productivity app for iPad, $1.99 --> FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by dclose, Feb 2, 2013.

1. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

If you have an iPad, and you're looking for an artistic productivity app, then you have to grab Sketch Rolls, by the Ordo Group, while it's free! I've owned this since it was released in early 2011, use it all the time, and love it!

2. windwarz

windwarz Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Ow man.. wish it's available for iphone too :( seems like a fun app for doodling.

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Agreed! That's something I've been requesting from the beginning, but apparently there were some technical reasons why they couldn't do it for the smaller screen. I'm hoping now that the stretched iPhone 5 screen is here, they'll give it another try.

The ability to scroll and create long rolls of designs and notes is really unmatched by any other app. I love this one and use it all the time.

4. 1776-1865_RIP

1776-1865_RIP Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Great find, Thanks!

5. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Is this supposed to be free or just on sale for 1.99? Seems like conflicting info

6. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    It was free, price has just gone up again

7. ordogroup

ordogroup New Member

Feb 19, 2013

Hi guys, Uros from OrdoGroup here. Thank you all for mentioning our app and suggestions.

@dclose
    Thank you for mentioning at first place, it's always nice to hear from someone who was early adopter and it's still using it :)

@windwarz
    Sorry. Yet, we are still thinking it. Of course, we can't just use drawing engine from originally Sketch Rolls, which is adjusted to bigger screen.

Still, now with iPhone5 and his screen resolution and iOS6 bug fixes for drawing we might reconsider.

@zergslayer69 & others
    It was one-time-offer. But if you miss free promotion, you can still try our Free version of SketchRolls (link on iTunes), which has same functionality, but with ads.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    There are a few apps with "infinite" workspace. Adobe Ideas springs to mind, because I've been using it.