Don't Starve Pocket Edition $4.99 > $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by johnkittz, Jul 13, 2017.

1. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    I've already nabbed it!

Don't Starve:
    https://appsto.re/us/JkNv8.i

2. baconcow

baconcow Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Probably the best $1 purchases one could make, on iOS.

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    This just received a casual mode + controller support update as well...
    Definitely one of my absolute favorite games. For a buck it's a total steal.

4. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    It's a HUGE steal this game is amazing i didn't know they recently updated with BlueTooth controller support (that makes it 1000x better)

5. yearoftherat

yearoftherat Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Instabuy at this price!!!

6. chocolateyana

chocolateyana New Member

Jul 20, 2017
    Thanks for the heads up! Definitely gonna nab this, was a huge fan of the version on Steam. How do the ported controls feel?

7. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    #7 noteatino, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    This is one of those games that truly shine on my iPad using my MFI controller. I'm having tons of fun and I'm carrying my Stratus XL with me to every corner of my house now that I'm vacations. I don't have a console or a decent PC at the moment, so all of my gaming goes to my iPhone and iPad. And since it's the first time I play Don't Starve I'm watching lots of tutorials, and even will print some recipes/crafting guides to have it at any moment sincee this is a HARDCORE game!
    I really recommend you to grab a MFI controller if you can, feels like magic having a mobile platform with a huge collection of ports and complex games that support them!