Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Hi Champion64,

We're dealing with Apple to have it out as soon as we can. We submit the release already, just wait for Apple for the approval.

I will be informing you once Pocket Army 3.0 has passed the review process.

I really appreciate that you love Pocket Army that much, we love you too!

Cheers,
    Antony

2. champion64

champion64 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    Thanks you all i wated to know us that i wouldnt have to stay up all night to get the update immediately.

Thanks so much for the awesome game. I hope to see more updates to keep this game going.

3. antony.thai

You're welcome! Yes, we don't have any plan to stop improving the game just yet, since there're lots of room for improvements.

Cheers,
    Antony

4. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    Update? Just wonderin. I thought you said the 23rd

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Because of Apple, so we will delay this game someday. I'm sorry about this delay, my friend. :(

6. Reekok

Reekok Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Came back from holidays and no update :(
    Why Apple needs so long...???
    Now your update is more than 2 weeks by apple to check --> I don't understand it --> how long will it take?? Do U have any ideas? Can't wait to play version 3.0.0

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Now, we only wait reply from Apple, because we have sent some email to them. Once it's reviewed and approved, I will be more than happy to tell you guys first about it. :)

8. DMD SS Player

DMD SS Player Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Lol I remember getting heads up on the update on Sept. 29th,nearly a month now.I have alot of respect for the Pocket Army team pushing out updates like they have since I started playing the app and don't fault them.As far as Apple goes I have 0 faith in them,after this incident I would never set exact dates for updates considering who you have to go through.

9. yhtomitn64

yhtomitn64 Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Love the game!

Love the game. I think I'm level 52 or so. Can't wait for the 3.0 update. I've been saving my gems and money up. I'm still on the crappy 500 power shield and sword. hahah. I got one more orb before abbadon stuff so didn't want to waste my money. Hopefully apple approves the app soon. You guys are doing a great job. Fun little game. I hope there updates for months to come! I even used the IAP not because I needed it but because I wanted to support the project. Good stuff.

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    we have sent emails to Apple. But they didn't reply. If we have information about new update, we will talk to you. :)

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks a lot for your interesing with our game. If you have ideas, don't worry, please talk to us. It will help us much to improve our game in future. :)

12. AnjelPein

AnjelPein New Member

Oct 28, 2012
    U Know What,There Should Be A Contest Of Some Kind U Know That Show Who's The Strongest And Etc...

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You should log in to Game Center and you can see it. ^__^

14. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    Except its immpossible to be first because of 6 gajabillion hackers

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I don't like them. It makes the game unbalanced. :mad::( And they will be punished soon.:cool::rolleyes:

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Dear all Pocket Army lovers,

While waiting for new update of Pocket Army and especially Haloween , we have a speacial event for all players who post a picture while attacking Abaddon or Lucifer on Pocket Army Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/PocketArmy. 3 Lucky players will be rewarded reward 1 million coins and 1 thousand gems each day from 29/10/2012 to 4/11/2012.

We hope that you will have funny time with this event from us.

Cheers,

[​IMG]

17. jessicalolz

jessicalolz Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    California
    Awesome, I need those gems to be prepared for the update, I bet all the new skill will cost quite money right?

18. antony.thai

The new skill is very worth purchasing I promise! :p

Antony

19. Reekok

Reekok Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    need the new update ;) I have over 7million coins and 5800 gems --> how much will the new spell costs??? and the new ring??

20. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You can try to have more coins and gems to improve power of your character. And I think that you can have more coins and gems when you joins our events while waiting for the new update. :)