180 tips

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RaptorF35, May 29, 2010.

1. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Ok so my latest obsession has been 180(http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=53508)
    So I thought I'd make a thread for all those that want to divulge some secrets, or want to get some tips to help them(and me) out.

I'll start off with a little secret I found:

From about lvls 1-5 you can flip all the blue coins to make them red or green and get quite a combo :)

If Headcase(#1 atm) or any of the guys on top of the leaderboards would like to contribute it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the great game headcase!

2. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Well for endless, always start off on easy. You can get a few full clears and can get over 10,000 by level 5.

Also start on hard for the other two modes since they give you a boosted score or depth at the beginning depending on which you play.

3. headcaseGames

headcaseGames Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Mobile Game Developer
    Hollywood, CA
    Full Clears are your friend. Clearing the screen nets you 1,000 pts X the level you are on. If you start on Hard and can nail a couple full clears immediately, your score can rocket past 10k inside of the 1st minute of play. There's a programming bug which you can exploit to do this really easily, see if you can figure it out before we fix it :)