Universal Andromeda Space Shooter (by Briogames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by briogame, Mar 25, 2016.

1. briogame

briogame Active Member

Aug 6, 2010
    #1 briogame, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016

Andromeda Space Shooter

BrioGame
    Andromeda Space Shooter is an intense action packed space game with non-stop explosive action. Blast your way through de…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Andromeda Space Shooter is an intense action packed space game with non-stop explosive action. Blast your way through deadly asteroids fields and alien war ships. Collect crystals and weapon upgrades. Andromeda Space Shooter is the most entertaining and addictive version of one of the greatest arcade shooter in space history! Features: • Dozens of levels and unlimited survival mode • Bright colorful graphics style and special effects • Easy touch control • Professional electronic soundtrack by award winning composer • High quality sound effects ...and many more! Enjoy the action!
    Information
    Seller:BrioGame
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 25, 2016
    Updated:Mar 25, 2016
    Version:1.0
    Size:79.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This is actually a pretty fun Asteroids-type game! I don't, however like the tapping to move your ship like that. A joystick with two buttons would be a lot better, or at least change the way you move forward. Also, you GOTTA remove that big fat ad bar on the bottom! That HAS to go!!! If you do these two things I just might keep this one! Otherwise a good game and I like the sound too! Tweak this, and it'll be great!:D

3. briogame

briogame Active Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Thanks for your feedback you probably right a few improvements in controls are required and I definitely should remove banner.
    I will make changes in an update and will add more enemies and levels.
    Thanks again.

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I like your game. I agree with the previous control comment. I would pay to remove the ad banner as well if that were an option.

I like the art style of the game.

Billy