Handy media sharing app, ShareOn

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sjlee, Dec 12, 2014.

1. sjlee

sjlee New Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Hey all,

Wanted to share an application with you that has been a real joy for me to use: ShareOn. ShareOn lets you share media files between the different devices you use, whether it is a phone, PC, SmartTV, Tablet, etc. Really nice about this application is that it has no size restriction. In theory it should be possible to send hundreds of pictures, audio files or a large video file in one time and without long loading times. In practice I have so far only tested sending dozens of files at the same time, but this went quickly and fluently without any problems. I have used it perfectly for streaming audio and video to my friend's SmartTV and also for using my phone to listen to songs saved on my PC.

The application itself runs smoothly as well and nicely incorporates all the functions it offers. At first the user interface might seem a bit crammed with all the options available, but it won't take long to get used to it. In case you are a bit lost in the beginning I would recommend checking the User Guide in the Settings menu.