Relics of Gods 3v3 PvP (Beta Testers Needed!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SeasunGames, Mar 2, 2016.

1. SeasunGames

SeasunGames New Member

Jan 8, 2016
    #1 SeasunGames, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    Hello everyone!

We’re developing a game and need your feedback! Relics of Gods is a competitive mobile game that includes elements of combat, strategy, and role playing. Our goal is to make Relics of Gods into one of the most immersive and beautiful mobile games on the planet! The Relics of Gods beta officially begins March 11 and ends on the 13th, you can sign up here.

We want to accomplish two big objectives with our first closed beta: gathering user feedback and stress testing our servers. We need your feedback on gameplay, atmosphere, feel, and overall fun. We also want to make sure our servers can handle the stress of many players participating at once.

The closed beta will be comprised of individually selected testers who will have access to our game at specific times. We want players to critique and analyze every ability, champion, and UI element of our game. The Relics of Gods closed beta will be iOS only, and will be conducted through Test Flight.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask in this thread or send us an email at [email protected]

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    There's no option for iPad Air so input other

3. SeasunGames

SeasunGames New Member

Jan 8, 2016
    RoG is intended for iOs devices, primarily iPhones. The first gen iPad air is equivalent to an iPhone 5s, which works fine with RoG.

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I was sad when I saw you guys took this game off the AppStore. I'm glad it's still in works.

5. SeasunGames

SeasunGames New Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Glad to see we have a fan! We've been working on it every single day :) How did you hear about it?

6. SeasunGames

SeasunGames New Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Minor update: Our beta will have 3 hour play windows each day. The windows are March 11, 12, 13 -- 12:00PM - 3:00PM

7. SirLancelot

SirLancelot New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    No offense, but 3 hour play windows over 3 days? What kind of a beta is that? If this is as big of a game as you're saying, why would you only have the beta open for 3 days during 3 hours where I (and many others) may not be available to sink all of our time into YOUR game?

Game looks cool, but it doesn't sound like you're being serious.

8. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    There trying to ensure that they have players ready to play against each other in testing, nothing worst that testing a PvP game and having no one online to play against

9. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    There was a soft launch thread for it last time. I got into it mostly because you have a hero that uses lightning.

10. SirLancelot

SirLancelot New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    OK, so make it more than 3 days. I don't see how they expect to collect any significant data over an effectively 9 hour beta.