Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-22-2014, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Just started playing this one and I'm loving it. Its pretty crazy. It's one of those games that you want to keep playing to see what the heck is going to happen next. I'm not sure what the difference is between the FREE version and the FULL (2.99) version is though, but so far this game is WELL worth the download. Crazy fun!
The free version has only 20 levels. What worries me is that from cup 10 to 20 they are name only random cup 11 or 12 etc. Is it just a reuse of the other cups you already played?
Old 07-07-2014, 08:02 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I really like the gameplay mechanic in this game but I'd prefer it without the arcadey mines and obstacles on the pitch. Is there such a game?
Old 07-09-2014, 08:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Like I said in the comment section of the Review,

Even though I'm not too fond of this game, I really love other games by "Motion Twin".
It's their first mobile release but they have created a lot of excellent web browser games (with Flash) since 2002. Their business model has always been Free-to-play (it was quite new in 2002 !).
I've been following them since 2004 and their games are really really good. Some of their games are only in French though.

I especially recommand the games "Alphabounce" and "Hammerfest" which are my 2 favorites !
Old 07-15-2014, 06:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoDan View Post
I really like the gameplay mechanic in this game but I'd prefer it without the arcadey mines and obstacles on the pitch. Is there such a game?
Same here. The gameplay mechanic is brilliant. Not a fan of all the funny embellishments sadly.
There are plenty of Maddens and FIFAs, but few games that can reduce a sport to an interesting mechanic for mobile gaming like this one does.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

We've just got ourselves a Touch Arcade account. So if you want to you can hit us up and check out our next game by heading over to our profile.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:24 PM

And can we have info about dead cells here? XD
•••Spoiler:  on ba avoir des info sir dead cells ici? Dans la partie upcomming game?
Also very good games and i hope we will get new about the maybe future multiplayer mode here
Old 09-03-2014, 09:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttyflame123 View Post
And can we have info about dead cells here? XD
•••Spoiler:  on ba avoir des info sir dead cells ici? Dans la partie upcomming game?
Also very good games and i hope we will get new about the maybe future multiplayer mode here
Yep. For the multi-player that will eventually happen. The problem is that we're working on three other games at the moment (Dead Cells is one of them) and we can't spare the time for an update on a game that unfortunately isn't making any money. Even if it is fricking awesome...