Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 05-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorkbot View Post
Actually, now I'm getting used to it.
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the small buttons, hate big buttons, please don't change!!!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Baracus Baracus is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_apple View Post
This could not be further from an "adventure" game. Please don't put intentionally misleading descriptions on your games.
Where does it say "adventure" in the description? I think you inserted that in your head!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 05-11-2014, 07:14 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_apple View Post
This could not be further from an "adventure" game. Please don't put intentionally misleading descriptions on your games.
You're on the verge of getting put in time-out or banned if you continue spamming your "not an adventure game" bullshit.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Glorkbot Glorkbot is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the small buttons, hate big buttons, please don't change!!!
The only real problem is that the "off" button to dismount a steed or get out of the minecart is maybe a little too close to the "jump" button. But I learned to compensate, by lowering my thumb placement, pretty quickly.

So, not a problem for me either anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorkbot View Post
The only real problem is that the "off" button to dismount a steed or get out of the minecart is maybe a little too close to the "jump" button. But I learned to compensate, by lowering my thumb placement, pretty quickly.

So, not a problem for me either anymore.
Yeah! Small buttons rule on ipads, except if you got hands the size of Bigfoot!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Glorkbot Glorkbot is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 236
Default

I beat the whole game, and got all the achievements. Absolutely loved it. However, I encountered some weirdness along the way:

1. I have a ton of in-game currency... But the game won't let me buy (or even see) any of the hats, beards, masks or buckles. For instance, when I click "hats", nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? How do you access this stuff?

2. Sometimes when collecting a rewards poster I don't get a pop-up telling me what the reward is for. When this glitch happens it affects every rewards poster in the level.

3. Sometimes when I start a level a sheriff's badge appears at the top of the screen, and stays there throughout the level. What does this mean?
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-12-2014, 02:00 PM
smegly smegly is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorkbot View Post
I beat the whole game, and got all the achievements. Absolutely loved it. However, I encountered some weirdness along the way:

1. I have a ton of in-game currency... But the game won't let me buy (or even see) any of the hats, beards, masks or buckles. For instance, when I click "hats", nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? How do you access this stuff?

2. Sometimes when collecting a rewards poster I don't get a pop-up telling me what the reward is for. When this glitch happens it affects every rewards poster in the level.

3. Sometimes when I start a level a sheriff's badge appears at the top of the screen, and stays there throughout the level. What does this mean?
1. After you click on the category of clothing you want, you have to swipe left/right on your character to cycle through the options. There isn't a buy option, per se, but if you have enough money, you will buy the stuff you've chosen to equip if you don't already own it when you chose to start the game.

2. Yeah, sometimes the game will continually point out the progress or completion of a mission and other times it gives no prompt for it whatsoever.

3. Those are supposed to appear after you've completed all the objectives in an area. I guess it would make sense if they stayed there when you revisited an area where you completed all the objectives previously, but I haven't personally see that happen. In fact, I don't think the game itself keeps track of completed objectives once you've left a level aside from telling Gamecenter about it when it occurs.

Last edited by smegly; 05-12-2014 at 02:11 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 05-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Glorkbot Glorkbot is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
3. Those are supposed to appear after you've completed all the objectives in an area. I guess it would make sense if they stayed there when you revisited an area where you completed all the objectives previously, but I haven't personally see that happen. In fact, I don't think the game itself keeps track of completed objectives once you've left a level aside from telling Gamecenter about it when it occurs.
several times I saw the badge appear when beginning a brand new level for the very first time. It appears to be the badge from the previous level displaying too late or something.

I emailed the developers, and they're working on the glitches.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Collin Collin is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 442
Default

Gun upgrades would be nice. Even something temporary like a shotgun pickup that has 10 rounds. Everything you can spend coins on appears to be cosmetic, which seems like a lost opportunity.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Gov Gov is offline
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,264
Default

The game is lacking in color, needs updating.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent