Originally Posted by Glorkbot
I beat the whole game, and got all the achievements. Absolutely loved it. However, I encountered some weirdness along the way:
1. I have a ton of in-game currency... But the game won't let me buy (or even see) any of the hats, beards, masks or buckles. For instance, when I click "hats", nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? How do you access this stuff?
2. Sometimes when collecting a rewards poster I don't get a pop-up telling me what the reward is for. When this glitch happens it affects every rewards poster in the level.
3. Sometimes when I start a level a sheriff's badge appears at the top of the screen, and stays there throughout the level. What does this mean?
1. After you click on the category of clothing you want, you have to swipe left/right on your character to cycle through the options. There isn't a buy option, per se, but if you have enough money, you will buy the stuff you've chosen to equip if you don't already own it when you chose to start the game.
2. Yeah, sometimes the game will continually point out the progress or completion of a mission and other times it gives no prompt for it whatsoever.
3. Those are supposed to appear after you've completed all the objectives in an area. I guess it would make sense if they stayed there when you revisited an area where you completed all the objectives previously, but I haven't personally see that happen. In fact, I don't think the game itself keeps track of completed objectives once you've left a level aside from telling Gamecenter about it when it occurs.