Review our FREE app and win a $25 Amazon gift card!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009

How to enter:

1. Download the FREE app.

2. Check it out and write an honest review on Google Play with your ideas and improvement suggestions. We need at least 5 participants to launch the contest!

3. Post your review with Google Play nickname in this thread.

The author of the most creative and insightful review will get a $25 Amazon gift card!

The winners will be announced in this post on 28 November! ​

2. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Guys, you're missing out on the contest! 5 more days to go!

3. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    this is mainly an ios forum and not many have an android here ill try to get hands on my dads android if i can and try out the app , perhaps my suggestion if there is an ios version of this app you post a contest for that thanks for the contest anyways and good luck to those who participate :)

4. Drepik

Drepik Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I got excited when I finally saw an Android app, but it doesn't run on my tablet D:

5. lopatiy

lopatiy Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Student
    Reviewed as Ivan Lopatiy
    Useful and helful app
    The best yoga app. It helps to keep fit and relax at the same time after hardworking day. Built in calendar helps not to forget about workout and it has one feature that inspire me - quotes of famous people. App has biggest database which contains lots of videos pictures and poses i have ever seen. I quite forgotten to mention about muscles map that guarantee me full body relaxation. Please add black or grey theme, and ability to make music quiter while voice suggestions.

6. mikron

mikron Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Reviewed as Остап Фарилевич
    best yoga app for android
    My girlfriend is engaged in Yoga and I noticed when she started visit Yoga Lessons she became more happier and has a better shape so I decided to do Yoga with Her but as I am very lazy i must have smth that will remind me to visit next lesson and help to explore new pose so i started to search and found this app. I am very happy because Yoga for Iphone keep me organized and instruct me how to perform this or that pose. Concerning improvements here are some suggestions to developers: *add ambient sounds that will help to relax *add player controller *more poses *themes as default is too womanly *data export and import.

7. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    good luck everyone , btw mikron i see you did the same review on the itunes app store too hehe :)

8. mikron

mikron Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Yes. But I think that I don`t violate rules.

9. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    no no thats not what i meant , i just remembered reading that review in another giveaway here so i just said that.dont get me wrong.btw good luck

10. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Hey guys, thank you for the input, but unfortunately, as you see, we don't have 5 participants as the contest rules require. So no prizes this time :( you can still take part in the Smart Alarm Clock HD contest going on (if you haven't yet!). Sorry for any inconvenience.

11. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    its ok , we understand :)