★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Well there goes this

11-09-2015, 11:19 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Well there goes this

It's like this died all of a sudden once everyone found out about the paywalls.
11-15-2015, 05:48 AM
I played it since it came out and even put some money on it which has ranked me at almost Hero 5.
I did had a fair amount of runes this way but basically nothing to spent them on unless I wanted to make another twink or running dungeons more frequently. The fact that you get the 'opportunity' to spent more runes on the game as higher as you get in Hero Rank is a bad joke honestly. GL also nerfed basically anything...ANYTHING! Meanwhile I need to spent runes on reviving due to lag (although I'm playing on an Air 2, sitting on a 50k connection) which isnt fixed yet because GL is preferably nerfing anything which lessens their income instead of fixing their broken game lol.
In their latest maintenance they even nerfed the droprate of Soap. Well, seems like a freaking 43 gold per piece is just too much to ask for. They clearly dont have learned anything from their last lesson.
I do see the same players every time I participate in a WB event. That's the time when the whole server population shows up at one spot and you can clearly tell that there arent many left on the most populated EU server. A couple hundreds maybe and taking their gear in consideration, they are mostly non-iap or light iap only.
This game was probably already doomed to death when it got released.
I did stop playing it completely a week ago and I wont coming back for sure. Other people will follow, no doubt on that.
OC2 is basically a huge open world gambling machine.

Last edited by Nekku; 11-15-2015 at 05:54 AM.
11-16-2015, 10:17 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
I played it since it came out and even put some money on it which has ranked me at almost Hero 5.
I did had a fair amount of runes this way but basically nothing to spent them on unless I wanted to make another twink or running dungeons more frequently. The fact that you get the 'opportunity' to spent more runes on the game as higher as you get in Hero Rank is a bad joke honestly. GL also nerfed basically anything...ANYTHING! Meanwhile I need to spent runes on reviving due to lag (although I'm playing on an Air 2, sitting on a 50k connection) which isnt fixed yet because GL is preferably nerfing anything which lessens their income instead of fixing their broken game lol.
In their latest maintenance they even nerfed the droprate of Soap. Well, seems like a freaking 43 gold per piece is just too much to ask for. They clearly dont have learned anything from their last lesson.
I do see the same players every time I participate in a WB event. That's the time when the whole server population shows up at one spot and you can clearly tell that there arent many left on the most populated EU server. A couple hundreds maybe and taking their gear in consideration, they are mostly non-iap or light iap only.
This game was probably already doomed to death when it got released.
I did stop playing it completely a week ago and I wont coming back for sure. Other people will follow, no doubt on that.
OC2 is basically a huge open world gambling machine.

I really stopped playing because of the lag. That ruins the experience for me, and I know it's not my device or the connection. I've honestly had way better experiences with online games.
11-26-2015, 12:36 AM
I dropped $100 on this as soon as it was released played for about a week got my new 6s and then I wasnt able to play. Waited a week and still no fix... I asked for a refund from apple and got it in about 2 days.

There was such a good foundation for a great game it wasnt even about the paywall they just messed up on game design. If I were in charge they would not only have happy customers but would be making a whole lot more money. What a waste and what a bunch of idiots...

I really hope whoever was in charge of designing the game is fired.