★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What are you watching on Netflix

01-12-2016, 04:18 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Liberty city
Posts: 3,219
What are you watching on Netflix

Tell us.
What did you watch on netflix last?

I watched newest season of always sunny and making a murderer
Watch the entire series of both
01-12-2016, 05:06 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 2,548
Jessica Jones and Making a Murderer were the last two things I watched.

01-12-2016, 06:07 PM
#3
Jessica Jones, which was great. Currently plowing my way through Arrow.
01-13-2016, 12:09 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Liberty city
Posts: 3,219
Tom segura comedy is absolutely hilarious
01-13-2016, 02:12 PM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Within the past month I've watched Jessica Jones, Master of None, Arrow, The Flash and I actually started Joss Whedon's Dollhouse last night.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-13-2016, 03:51 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Within the past month I've watched Jessica Jones, Master of None, Arrow, The Flash and I actually started Joss Whedon's Dollhouse last night.
You get The Flash on Netflix? Damn - we don't in Britain.

I'm currently mid-Jessica Jones and Making a Murderer. Both excellent.
01-13-2016, 04:30 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,519
In the middle of Jessica Jones and as far as movies, we just watched Phoenix, which was good.
01-13-2016, 06:10 PM
#8
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
What exactly is Making a Murderer? I've been hearing a lot of buzz about that one.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-13-2016, 08:43 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
What exactly is Making a Murderer? I've been hearing a lot of buzz about that one.
It's a documentary on what could possibly be a big miscarriage of justice. Haven't watched, but apparently it's quite good.

Master of None was awesome, BTW.
01-14-2016, 05:30 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
It's a documentary on what could possibly be a big miscarriage of justice. Haven't watched, but apparently it's quite good.
It's incredibly good. Very shocking though. I'm halfway through it at the moment and am absolutely disgusted with the police involved.