★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

RPG Sounds: Fantasy (By SuperFly Games)

03-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
RPG Sounds: Fantasy (By SuperFly Games)

RPG Sounds: Fantasy
RPG Sounds: Fantasy provides a free and easy way to add more immersion into your RPG games.

RPG Sounds is a sound board designed to let the user play multiple audio files at the same time. Creating full immersion in your RPG games.

Over 150 different sounds to choose from!

Features:

*Multiple Audio players: Play atmospheric sounds, sound effects, music and your own custom tracks all at the same time for full immersion!

*Favourites Playlist: Add sounds to a favourites playlist for easy and quick access to your most needed sounds.

*Import your own custom files: Through iTunes file sharing the user is able to import their own MP3s to use within the app.

*Dice Roller: A simple dice roller has been included!

If you like the app please leave us a review!

Link to ITunes:

03-05-2017, 10:17 AM
It's a good soundset for free. Helpful to have the MP3 import too. Could do with more dice though. Would be great to be able to roll multiple dice simultaneously, at least 4, and also a facility to make our own; seeing as I often use a D14.

(Not sure why this thread is in the Developer Forum. It's an app for board game players)
03-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
It's a good soundset for free. Helpful to have the MP3 import too. Could do with more dice though. Would be great to be able to roll multiple dice simultaneously, at least 4, and also a facility to make our own; seeing as I often use a D14.

(Not sure why this thread is in the Developer Forum. It's an app for board game players)
My bad. Moved to the right spot.