★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (by Nintendo)

03-18-2017, 05:52 AM
#11
There are 120 shrines. Have fun
03-20-2017, 10:25 PM
#12
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,620
Just beat waterblight ganon which took control of divine beast vah ruta. Wow.

03-21-2017, 04:11 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Just beat waterblight ganon which took control of divine beast vah ruta. Wow.
Yeah that was a fun dungeon. There were some pretty tricky puzzles to figure out.
03-21-2017, 04:14 AM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangutanKungfu View Post
Or find some weapons that don't keep flipping breaking!
That's my biggest complaint with this game. It's pretty frustrating when you find a really good weapon and then it breaks 5 minutes later. I wish there was a way to repair them at least. Maybe later in the game.
03-21-2017, 07:33 AM
#15
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
That's my biggest complaint with this game. It's pretty frustrating when you find a really good weapon and then it breaks 5 minutes later. I wish there was a way to repair them at least. Maybe later in the game.
You can get ones later on that can be repaired.
03-21-2017, 01:45 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
You can get ones later on that can be repaired.
Are you talking about the spear you get from the Zora? I thought it could be repaired but when it got close to breaking I took it to the weapon shop and the guy just said he could make me a new one if I gave him the materials.
03-21-2017, 04:15 PM
#17
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,620
No there is a few specific ones that can be repaired.
03-21-2017, 04:17 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
No there is a few specific ones that can be repaired.
Oh that's good to know. Thanks.
03-25-2017, 01:13 AM
#19
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,140
Wasn't going to pick up a switch but this game sure makes me think about it as it seems amazing!
03-25-2017, 08:03 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
Wasn't going to pick up a switch but this game sure makes me think about it as it seems amazing!
It really is a masterpiece. The amount of content is mind boggling. I'm 30-40 hours in and I don't think I've hit the halfway mark. It still feels fresh too. Nothing feels like a chore and it's just a joy to play every time.

I know it sounds like it but I'm really not a Nintendo fanboy. I'm just a huge fan of this game.