Dev looking for music for rhythm game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by lithiastudios, Mar 16, 2009.

1. lithiastudios

lithiastudios Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Hi there,

I'm hard at work at a music rhythm based game, and I'm in the need for a few more tracks. I have a nice lineup so far, but am seeking out a couple of additional songs to add to the game's library of music to play.

If anyone is looking for more exposure for their music, this could be a great opportunity!

Thanks much!

2. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    You can try the search. Tons of ppl are here.

I remember one or two that would do so for free (just add them to the About page)

One or two who were cheap.
    And one who was stupidly expensive and I believe now banned.

3. lithiastudios

lithiastudios Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Thanks, I have a few TA'ers in the game already that I've found by searching around and watching the forums for awhile.. but I'll keep my eye out and search further into the archives as well.

4. Analogue

Analogue New Member

Mar 17, 2009
    Game Recordings

Hi, my name is AJ Archibald and I represent Game Recordings. We represent a number of top producers in hip hop, rock, and pop and would love to talk to developers about bringing top producers and artists to your games.

5. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    I've just finished recording my album. Mixing and mastering will be done in a few days and I'll put some music up online for you to hear!