Universal LightFields Logic game (by JadeGame)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SunHpp, Dec 22, 2014.

1. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #1 SunHpp, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015

LightFields : Fun Block game

Julien meyer
    LightFields is an awesome and innovative retro puzzle game based on physics. You will be automatically addicted to its o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    LightFields is an awesome and innovative retro puzzle game based on physics. You will be automatically addicted to its original gameplay, its retro & colorful design and its catchy music! The goal is to make 3 blocks or more of the same color touch each other. Control and slow down the falling blocks by taping and holding the screen. The higher the number of blocks that disappear at the same time the higher the score! Amazing bonus blocks are also here to help you and make combos. LightFields has two gaming modes: - Mission: in mission mode, the objective is to solve challenging puzzles by making all the empty blocks disappear! 50 levels available for now, and much more coming soon. - Arcade: in Arcade mode your goal is to score the maximum points and try to beat your friends! Please help us improving this game by giving us some feedback: [email protected]. And if you like the app, please help us spread the word by giving us a good review.
    Information
    Seller:Julien meyer
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 23, 2014
    Updated:Oct 01, 2020
    Version:1.9.10
    Size:75.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Have Fun !

2. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    [hqyoutube]gwOtGWFgo1U[/hqyoutube]

3. sterlingware

sterlingware Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Developer
    Canada
    Hi, I downloaded and played your game.

Some feedback:

- Arcade mode is fun, but long. I quit after 5 minutes of gameplay. No major complaint other than it seemed a bit never-ending.
    - The music got a bit annoying, to be honest. I disabled music and left sound effects on... much better for me. That's just my opinion though.
    - The english instructions need a bit more work, they are quite confusing. I read the instructions for Mission 1 but didn't understand them - am I supposed to get rid of all the bricks in a certain time? I assume so.
    - I went back into Mission 1 after failing the first time and the instructions were gone. Does this happen for all other missions?
    - Is the intent of the game for the player to actively use the "bonuses" to win the game? I was playing without using any bonuses and I wasn't able to pass. I don't want to be forced to use bonuses (which cost money) to play and pass.
    - I love the "squarrific" and "pentagonistic", etc sound effects. quite hilarious.

Overall a good game. Keep up the hard work and make a good game into a great game!

4. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #4 SunHpp, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    Thanks sterlingware !

5. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #5 SunHpp, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  6. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #6 SunHpp, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    Btw, Merry Xmas all.

7. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
  8. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
  9. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #9 SunHpp, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    LIGHT FIELDS, a good game all about squares. Light Fields is an awesome and innovative retro puzzle iphone game based on physics. https://appsto.re/fr/1w6oD.i

Attached Files:

10. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    NEW VIDEO OF LIGHT FIELDS

Enjoy this very good action game with innovative physic engine

[hqyoutube]dD4wqIcGqt8[/hqyoutube]

11. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    Light Fields : Tetris with Physic engine.

Light Fields is Tetris + Physic engine.

What's New in Version 1.1

- Game Center's achievements
    - Misc bug fixes and performance improvements ( yes sir! )

[hqyoutube]dD4wqIcGqt8[/hqyoutube]

LightFields : Fun Block game

Julien meyer
    LightFields is an awesome and innovative retro puzzle game based on physics. You will be automatically addicted to its o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    LightFields is an awesome and innovative retro puzzle game based on physics. You will be automatically addicted to its original gameplay, its retro & colorful design and its catchy music! The goal is to make 3 blocks or more of the same color touch each other. Control and slow down the falling blocks by taping and holding the screen. The higher the number of blocks that disappear at the same time the higher the score! Amazing bonus blocks are also here to help you and make combos. LightFields has two gaming modes: - Mission: in mission mode, the objective is to solve challenging puzzles by making all the empty blocks disappear! 50 levels available for now, and much more coming soon. - Arcade: in Arcade mode your goal is to score the maximum points and try to beat your friends! Please help us improving this game by giving us some feedback: [email protected]. And if you like the app, please help us spread the word by giving us a good review.
    Information
    Seller:Julien meyer
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 23, 2014
    Updated:Oct 01, 2020
    Version:1.9.10
    Size:75.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

12. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #12 SunHpp, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    I wish i could afford to pay a few thousands of bucks just to show to the world this good game !

13. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
  14. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
  15. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    Dear all players around there, LightFields has been updated, discover this hot Tetris with a physic engine in it.

What's New in Version 1.1.1
    - Magnets wont fly anymore
    - New GameCenter achievement at 10 million points
    - English language bug fix

Your servant,
    Julien Meyer / Lead Dev & Owner JadeGame

16. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    Along with this great new updated version of our game LightFields, Tetris boxed with a physic engine like on Angry Birds or many others great games, please find updated and official webpage here : http://jmapp.com/lightfields/
    More great things to come soon.. stay tuned.
    Have fun !!

17. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    A nice review from AppPicker : http://www.apppicker.com/reviews/22332/LightFields-app-review-a-retro-look-at-puzzles

When it comes to the gameplay in LightFields app players will need to use physics in order to make sense. The way it works is that you are trying to make at least three blocks touch each other and they all have to be the same color. You'll be able to get a higher score by making more blocks disappear at once. There are even combos that you can achieve thanks to bonus blocks. By tapping on the screen you will also be able to slow down the speed of the blocks as they fall. Of course we have to mention what makes this game a retro experience. It's actually a really fun combination of things such as the graphics, the colors used, the look of the game board and the music.

18. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    #19 SunHpp, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Final Thoughts
    The LightFields app for your iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone gives users a chance to take part in a real puzzle challenge that is addictive to play and easy to understand.

19. SunHpp

SunHpp Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    A very nice review by iFanzine here : http://ifanzine.com/lightfields-review/

iFanzine Verdict: Julien Meyer’s decision to bring total physics to falling blocks games was certainly an interesting one, and definitely made LightFields’ endless Arcade Mode a unique experience like you’ve never before seen. On the other hand: the game’s non-deterministic physics — coupled with boxes given according to a RNG’s whims — means that Mission Mode can often become a pure hell, unless you use IAPs. This all results in a free iOS game that is actually halfway awesome (specifically the Arcade Mode half), and — should Julien Meyer later change how the Mission Mode functions — may even potentially become 100% awesome at some point in the future.