iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Haha! Thats just lucky~ part of mind game~ you are them amazing as you can put out neat combo even there is a slight lag~ don't think I can do that lol

2. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    Haha~ I only able to punish your mistake and guess what you gonna do next~ I cant do rush down! Else will get shocked! :eek:

Oh yea~ I really like your roll ball > Fadc > roll ball~ :D

3. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    So THAT'S why I succeeded in making that comeback. :D

I play Akuma for fun, occasionally. I've been practicing St. P - Teleport in the hopes that we'll get his U2. It helps get away, as well, so...

4. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Yea, I really didn't know who I felt like playing at first. I initially wanted to play 2 or 3 random games but I stuck around when I saw it was you. And I haven't really learned much of your moves, you seem as unpredictable as always. I got a little lucky in those last two matches, especially punishing your Blanka ball on hit in the corner.

Thanks, I'm still working on Balrog.

5. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    Haha! I was hoping e message box faster go off!! But got headbutt~ :(

Your Sakura is nice too~ I don't really dare to pull out that string (Tatsu > Punch > ?) on net~ too tight for me~ haha

6. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    well, if we play again bring out the balrog early and I'd love to help you get as good as tenonez (oh man could you imagine the terror of two S tier balrog players:eek:).

Yeah, that one match where you got me in the corner hella pissed me off! I did an ex ball but somehow you went through it!

7. Justgodude

Justgodude Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    New York
    I remember this punk. He's always changing his GC name but you can tell its the same guy bc his tag remains the same "Your fuct" (Exact grammar) Rage quitting at its best. People need to grow up. -_-

8. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Thanks for the games Nash. Especially against Honda. Next time I switch characters, please use who ever you want. I bet you'd kill my Ryu with Makoto. :)

9. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    Good Games App~

Sorry to give you bad game on Makoto today... e lag cause kinda messed me up... I can't even pull out properly Punch > Hayate combo...

And sorry for my noob Honda :eek: I just try it out yesterday~ :eek:

Hope you enjoy the session thou~

Beasted by you today~ :eek:

10. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I could tell there was something off on your Makoto. Timing was all weird. You definitely played differently than the past so no worries. I know how bad lag can affect Makoto. :). You usually beast me with her so next time you'll pay be back with interest :)

11. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    Even when is smooth connection you will still beasting me more~ :eek:

Thanks for playing with my Honda too~ you are so alert~ or I should say you are A tier player~ you counter my fadc > ultra~ :eek:

But I wanna do interesting move, heavy punch > super~ but you just don't let me get in~ :rolleyes:

Nice experience today~ :D

12. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Epik!!!! Lag!!!! We would have such awesome matches cause we play aggressive :(

13. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Nash. You are A tier for sure. The only reason you don't win more is Makoto is handicapped badly in certain matches. If you mained Ryu, I'm sure you'd be 4k too. Good games. :)

14. epikninja

epikninja Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Yeah! My connection is sh*t though :(

15. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    Thanks App~ your words always motivated people~ I believe everyone here agreed with me~

I may not be A tier player in general but I do want be A tier among all Makoto player~ :eek:

Thanks for e games~ look forward our next session :D

16. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Fun games Wediafom. You know more characters than I do for sure :)

17. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    #18017 Wediafom24, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    GGs Apprunner! Your Cammy is undefeatable:) and great Akuma a swell!

Edit: that Abel vs cammy match up, you perfected me and I can't imagine how other players would take that:)

18. dolkong

dolkong Active Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Hi, I am new here.

My GC is Dolkong。

I mainly use blanka.

I had some match ups with kenlken and I think he said he belongs in this community.

Nice to meet you guys~

19. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Your Sagat got the best of me today. It's whoever has the hot hand :) my Akuma was a little rusty. :)

20. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Nice to meet you. We have some great Blanka players here such as IVwshane and -40. I will invite you to play sometime. :). Welcome to our forums.