Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Jet_Black

Jet_Black Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Any update GungHo on a wider release & why it wasn't released globally?

2. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    QFT. My brother really wants this and could pour huge amounts of cash into it but alas, no android in europe is allowed to enjoy it :(

3. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    o_O

You make me feel like I should be playing the game more boldly.

I'll sometimes go into dungeons with upwards of 13k and get roasted (on expert) but here you are tackling even harder dungeons...

4. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    We will be discussing this text color choice with the overseas team - but I think Japan's main reasoning for this is to create color contrast. Blue on blue would be pretty hard to read.

I am a little curious, how exactly is this mix-up achieved? Don't you look at Dungeon names as you enter them - or is it sort of an autopilot mode once you read the daily News post?

5. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    This is definitely one of (if the THE) most popular question we face each day. As soon as we have important updates, we will let everyone know.

6. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    All on strategy, 50% dmg red n healers will get u far in the game.

7. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Its an association problem ; if you are asked to read a list of colors quickly, and each color has a colored font, you read the font color and not the word. Since many/most of us just skim the news, it falls into the 'read fast' category

8. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Oh no, I understand that. I was just confused because between the news screen and the special dungeon screen, a bit of tapping and waiting is involved. And then unless you have the special Dragon dungeon right then, you have to wait - maybe even turn shut off the game and turn it back on later. The second time you turn it on, you wont see the news since it only shows once a day - then you check Special Dungeons and see "OH WOW I've got Sapphire Dragons for 13 more minutes - I'd better run it really quick even though I'm in the middle of a meeting..."

Anyway - the confusion/comment is valid, so we shall report the feedback. Reminds me of those brain games that have the word black written in red and you have to read the letters rather than say the color they are.

^_^ Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Also... Mech Dragons are really expensive o_O I can't even use mine until I get 6 more Team Cost!!!!

9. Niakins

Niakins Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Honestly I'd keep working on your ADK team. Mainly because its just useful for most things.

I'd definitely keep them all. I have teams of all colors that come in really helpful depending on the time. Granted... Lol if I had simply focused on one or two they'd be maxed by now ya know?

I have yet to see anything over 6.25 unless your talking about using a skill like Loki's enhance. Don't forget we still sadly don't have all the evolutions. Like Valkyries or vamp lords next form.

Sadly/fortunately I get through most dungeons with the same monsters. Exceptions being when I need dmg reduction, a poisoner or echidna. Lol I said sadly because maybe I need to challenge myself!

That team is normally an ADK team subbing in echidna, siren, or lilith if need be. And lately a combination of the two.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww18.atwiki.jp%2Fpazdra%2Fpages%2F610.html

It's not perfectly translated but is largely understandable. =]

10. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
  11. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Question about farming vampire lord in the castle of satan last level.

For those that are successful, is the drop from the final boss or if a younger version of the vamp lord randomly shows up?

12. Prinny Dood

Prinny Dood Member

Dec 14, 2012
    I got two younger one (Vampire) in probably stage 5. Never had a drop from the Vampire Lord.

13. Kirbyforce

Kirbyforce Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I am trying to evolve Verche is it worth it?

Is it worth it? Also, I which Evo Mats do I need for the grayed out area?

Attached Files:

14. Kirbyforce

Kirbyforce Member

Jan 20, 2013
    And what would I need to skill up harpie demon? 30 turns tto use its skill is ehhhh

15. Kirbyforce

Kirbyforce Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I also have Angelino, can I fuse something with her to make her stronger?

16. Kirbyforce

Kirbyforce Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I would also like to dual spec my Angelion, is this possible? If yes, what do I need to make this happen?

17. Prinny Dood

Prinny Dood Member

Dec 14, 2012
    1) #234. It's the highest tier rainbow color mask. You can find it in the master level Wednesday dungeon. (http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/1382.html)
    2) #174. Third tier light mask. It starts to appear in Tomb of Saint - Expert. You probably can find it in Wednesday dungeon as well. (http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/1321.html)
    3) #150 Light Guardian. Can be found in any of the Tuesday dungeon. (http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/1298.html)

18. Prinny Dood

Prinny Dood Member

Dec 14, 2012
    The skill name is the same as Harpie Devil and all other element's devils and demons. Feeding those to your Harpie Demon should do.

19. Prinny Dood

Prinny Dood Member

Dec 14, 2012
    If it's already Angelion (#299), then it's in the final form. If you'd like to skill it up, feed it its previous form #298 or #43 (Big Shynee).

As of the newest version 4.4 (The one in Japan), Angelion still cannot be dual spec. It's light property all the way only. If you like a dual spec Light monster, currently only #113 Ifrit, #115 Leviathan, #117 Fafnir, #119 Divinegon, #121 Tiamat, and the advanced forms of Minerva, Neptune, Ceres, Venus, and Hades can do that. There are couple more that can dual spec in Light (Light + Light). They are the Light Mech Dragon (#145) and the light starter dragon (#16, and in ver. 4.4)

20. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    #2420 Tastyfish, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    Questions:

1. I made a US account just to get this game. If an update ever comes for the US version, will the AppStore notify me or do I have to switch to the US AppStore to get the update.

2. If I use an iTunes gift card in my home country store, can I still buy in-game stuff in the US version of P&D or do I have to use the gift card in the US AppStore?

3. The special rare egg events (currently fire monsters), do they follow a specific order? I'm not currently looking for a fire monster.