Aliens versus Humans: Missions Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by aliensvshumans, Oct 26, 2013.

1. aliensvshumans

aliensvshumans Well-Known Member

May 10, 2011
    Hey everyone. If you've ever played Aliens versus Humans: The Onslaught, you'll know that it will take you back to the '90s when you played the original X-Com.

Now with Aliens versus Humans: Missions, you'll be able to challenge your friends or complete strangers to PvP in the same turn-based strategy style of the original X-Com.

You get to create your own PvP missions that allow you to choose your terrain (Farm, Urban, Sub-urban, Industrial, Desert, Jungle and Arctic), guns, grenades and armor. Equip your soldiers how you'd like then you're good to go. Classic PvP is free with an IAP option to buy two other PvP modes: Capture the flag and Scramble PvP.

In addition to PvP, we added the original single-player 25 missions from the original Aliens versus Humans. The first 5 missions are free but you can choose to buy the remaining 20 via IAP. Or if you want base management, research, manufacturing like the original X-Com, you can buy Aliens versus Humans: The Onslaught which already includes the 25 missions from the original.

Check out our game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3M8LwLqB3g

Check out our website: http://aliensvshumansapp.com/avhm/

Read about Aliens versus Humans: The Onslaught: http://aliensvshumansapp.com/avh2/

Aliens versus Humans: Missions is coming soon to iOS.

Al(ien)

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    It's been about 7 days since it was submitted right? Any update from apple on where they are in the review process? Also is it set to go up immediately after approval or is it a timed release (like a usual Wednesday night 10pm deal)?

I've checked the AppStore nearly daily hoping it would get a quick approval. So, yeah I'm a little hyped.

3. aliensvshumans

May 10, 2011
    AvH: Missions is coming out Wednesday, November 6th at 9 p.m. ET.

Al(ien)

4. Slaysme

Slaysme Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Ohio
    #5 Slaysme, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Last night, I cashed in quarters at coinstar again, this time to buy the remaining neuroshima hex armies. When I got home, the sale was over, and now I don't have enough to buy them all. AvH was on my wish list , and I almost bought it, before I figured I might as well come here first. I'm glad I did. Will the unlock in this version have all the content for, AvH? And will it be the same price? Thanks!

And yes, add pass and play. Read the thread for Avh, still confused as to if I should buy the older game or if all it's content will be avail in missions. And assuming there will be. A sale.

5. Slaysme

Slaysme Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Ok, I found an older statement by al(ien) . I'm buying the OG right now. At full price. Take that, big daddy's non sale armies! You're only gettin a buck!

6. aliensvshumans

May 10, 2011
    AvH: The Onslaught is on sale right now.

Al(ien)