Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

The first part of the descriptions says that it will run on an ipod touch 4, but then the lower part says it requires an ipod touch 5. Will it run on an ipod touch 4?
Old 04-23-2013, 05:03 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wemac View Post
Hey Vincenzo78140,
I really didn't meen to say that it was too short, it was fine and I enjoyed it alot. Also I'm like you're saying very used to playing point-and-click games so that might play a part as well.

Regarding part 2, Pendulo said it would be out "in a few days" on twitter earlyer this week, that's why I asked. https://twitter.com/pendulostudios/s...15464909299712

Also, any word on more upcoming games?

Thx again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puce Moose View Post
The first part of the descriptions says that it will run on an ipod touch 4, but then the lower part says it requires an ipod touch 5. Will it run on an ipod touch 4?
Hi!

Part 2 will be available next Thursday
Unfortunately, it won't be iPod Touch 4 compatible.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:12 PM

Item bar disapear sometimes on ipad4. Atleast.. Inkl hint bar
Old 04-26-2013, 02:38 AM
iPhone 4

Hi!

The developers are already aware of that issue and are working to fix it with a future update.
Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:30 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMan View Post
This is on sale. I'm thinking about getting it for the backlog, are you guys who never played the previous runaway games still enjoying the story?
I haven't played Runaway before and just started part 1 lol it's worth every penny just because of its intricate character development! I really love and appreciate how much effort they put into every detail, colour pallette, voice, dialogue, ambience and all. I love Marcelo! Brian Basco reminds me of Ryan Gosling hahahaha <3
Old 12-27-2013, 05:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm unable to launch the game on my ipad 4 128Go (ios 7.2), i have a white screen and nothing happen... I've done a reboot, killed the apps in background...

Is it ios 7 compatible? Or am i doing something wrong? It would be kind if someone could try...

I was on the fence about buying the first episode, a road adventure, but i've bought this one before, so i launched it. I don't want to buy the first episode if it doesn't work.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutin View Post
I'm unable to launch the game on my ipad 4 128Go (ios 7.2), i have a white screen and nothing happen... I've done a reboot, killed the apps in background...

Is it ios 7 compatible? Or am i doing something wrong? It would be kind if someone could try...

I was on the fence about buying the first episode, a road adventure, but i've bought this one before, so i launched it. I don't want to buy the first episode if it doesn't work.
Game works perfectly try to reinstall it.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:41 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks a lot for answering me! I've tried to uninstall-reinstall, but it doesn't work, still stucked with that white screen. I can do it again, but i'm not sure it will work, and it's not easy to download such a big file. Anyway, you helped me a lot, it means it's ios 7 compatible. Maybe i have to upgrade my ios 7.02 to 7.04?

I have 85Go free, so it's not because of not enough space. I'll try with yesterday, it worked on my ipad 3 and ios 7, and i'll try with hidden runaway... But i'm a bit afraid it doesn't work anyway. I don't have any idea, maybe someone has the same problem.

Maybe i can try with part 2 too? I've bought it a few month ago, so i'm not loosing anything.

Thnaks again !