Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 09-14-2013, 03:48 PM
TheFrost TheFrost is offline
Banned
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Default

New icon looks a lot like the Daddy Was A Thief icon...



Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 09-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

No gold coin though.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 10-20-2013, 04:04 PM
baris's Avatar
baris baris is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 237
Default

If you've been waiting for iCade support for Bellyfish, time to check it out (actually, it's been in there for the last couple of updates). Thanks again to Connector for nudging us on this, and for his help beta testing.

We'll also add support for the iOS 7 compatible controllers when they become available (and surely, pressure-sensitive controls will be a better substitute for the tilt controls)

About the icon-similarity.. Totally unintentional, only so many cliches about how a thief looks like
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Drummerboycroy Drummerboycroy is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
New icon looks a lot like the Daddy Was A Thief icon...

...
Nah, the DWaT icon looks like Peter Griffin, and the Bellyfish icon looks nothing like Peter Griffin.

DBC
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-21-2013, 07:34 PM
TheFrost TheFrost is offline
Banned
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Nah, the DWaT icon looks like Peter Griffin, and the Bellyfish icon looks nothing like Peter Griffin.

DBC
More than Petter Griffin, it reminds me more of Andy Richter...
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Drummerboycroy Drummerboycroy is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
More than Petter Griffin, it reminds me more of Andy Richter...
Wait... I see it now. Is it possible that Andy Richter... IS Peter Griffin?

DBC
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baris View Post
If you've been waiting for iCade support for Bellyfish, time to check it out (actually, it's been in there for the last couple of updates). Thanks again to Connector for nudging us on this, and for his help beta testing.

We'll also add support for the iOS 7 compatible controllers when they become available (and surely, pressure-sensitive controls will be a better substitute for the tilt controls)

About the icon-similarity.. Totally unintentional, only so many cliches about how a thief looks like
Bellyfish is crashing on startup after I updated. Is this an ios 7 problem or an icade problem (plasma sky had problems with ios 7 and icade).
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-02-2013, 05:49 PM
baris's Avatar
baris baris is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 237
Default

I think it might be a problem with the combination of iCade and iOS 7, I'll fix it and let you know
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-29-2014, 02:35 PM
hatrickpatrick hatrickpatrick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Default

There's something wrong with "near miss" on iOS 6, iPhone 4S. No matter what I do, I never register near misses in my current quest (have to near miss two in one game) - but on my mum's copy of bellyfish (iPhone 4, iOS 7) they register easily. What's going on?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent